View Issue Details

IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0022701mantisbtcustom fieldspublic2017-04-19 17:28
ReporteriherrmannAssigned Toatrol 
PrioritynormalSeveritymajorReproducibilityhave not tried
Status closedResolutionno change required 
Product Version 
Target VersionFixed in Version 
Summary0022701: Custom fields get empty upon editing an issue
Description

Report issue with some values in custom fields and edit this issue results in losing the values in custom fields.
We added some custom fields such as due date. Entering a value "2017-07-14" while reporting leads to submit this value into the database.
Now edit the issue, providing more information about the reported issue. The custom fields are all empty.

Submit the changes means to take these empty values into the database.

In the history below it reads for example:

due date 2017-07-14 =>

TagsNo tags attached.

Activities

atrol

atrol

2017-04-10 09:53

developer   ~0056474

Last edited: 2017-04-10 09:53

View 2 revisions

iherrmann,

I was not able to reproduce your problem with a fresh install of the latest stable MantisBT release (2.3.0).

You should provide detailed step-by-step instructions to reproduce the issue; the following additional information may also be useful:

  • Exact version of MantisBT, PHP, Database, Web server, Browser and Operating System
  • Relevant customizations (e.g. changes in config_inc.php, etc)
  • Installed plugins or custom functions ?
  • Was the MantisBT source code modified in any way ?
iherrmann

iherrmann

2017-04-10 10:41

reporter   ~0056477

Mantis is running in version 1.3.0

Changes in config.inc: Nothing big. We added some more status, we have new,feedback,acknowledged,confirmed,assigned,in progress,resolved,resolved tested,released,closed

Installed Plugins:
Import/Export issues 1.3.0
Mantis Graphs 1.3.0
MantisBT Core 1.3.4
MantisBT Formatting 1.3.0

SourceCode was not modified.

I could send you a login to our installation to check this issue if you want.

atrol

atrol

2017-04-10 10:49

developer   ~0056478

I recommend to upgrade to 1.3.9.
I am quite sure the issue is fixed since version 1.3.5, e.g. see 0021964 and related/duplicate issues.

Do not hesitate to reopen the issue if there is still a problem after the upgrade.

Issue History

Date Modified Username Field Change
2017-04-10 09:42 iherrmann New Issue
2017-04-10 09:53 atrol Status new => feedback
2017-04-10 09:53 atrol Note Added: 0056474
2017-04-10 09:53 atrol Note Edited: 0056474 View Revisions
2017-04-10 10:41 iherrmann Note Added: 0056477
2017-04-10 10:41 iherrmann Status feedback => new
2017-04-10 10:49 atrol Assigned To => atrol
2017-04-10 10:49 atrol Status new => resolved
2017-04-10 10:49 atrol Resolution open => no change required
2017-04-10 10:49 atrol Note Added: 0056478
2017-04-19 17:28 atrol Status resolved => closed