View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0023113||mantisbt||bugtracker||public||2017-07-14 01:32||2017-07-27 18:15|
|Status||closed||Resolution||no change required|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0023113: Getting "Access Denied" for Reporter while Assigning & Changing the Status of Issues|
We are in a process of migrating our existing Mantis instance [1.2.7] to 1.3.6
We have successfully carried out the same and fixed few issues post migration through Mantis Forum.
We are encountering a typical case wherein, the existing users with REPORTER level access are unable to ASSIGN and change STATUS of the issues,
We are getting "ACCESS DENIED" error while doing so.
I have looked into "config_defaults_inc.php" and also from application workflow interface, everything seems to be fine.
Note: The reason for opting the MantisBT version 1.3.6 was to stick to CLASSIC interface of Mantis, which our onsite team is well versed and we find it better as Functionality of Mantis being strongest aspect above all.
|Steps To Reproduce|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
I recommend to upgrade to 1.3.11 as there are major security issues in 1.3.6
This is the default behavior of Mantis
I assume you mean config_inc.php?
You should provide a screen shot of the page
Atrol : I recommend to upgrade to 1.3.11 as there are major security issues in 1.3.6
SPACOMP : Is it possible to retain the classical theme [Interface] of the Mantis?
Due to security restrictions, we are unable to upload / share the details, please bear with us.
Yes, "config_defaults_inc.php" is the file. We did compare with similar file from earlier instance of Mantis [Using Beyond Compare]. We have taken care to match to exact workflow as before.
Maybe I don't understand the question.
You should never change this file as you might get issues when upgrading.
There is no way to provide support without having instructions how to reproduce the issue.
I recommend that you use a fresh install of 1.3.11. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to reopen the issue and provide detailed step-by-step instructions to reproduce the issue; the following additional information may also be useful:
If the problem does not persist with a fresh install, you have to check the differences between the fresh install and your productive installation, check
Thank you so much for the inputs that you gave, will rework afresh with 1.3.11.
|2017-07-14 01:32||spacomp||New Issue|
|2017-07-14 18:41||atrol||Status||new => feedback|
|2017-07-14 18:41||atrol||Note Added: 0057228|
|2017-07-17 00:27||spacomp||Note Added: 0057238|
|2017-07-17 00:27||spacomp||Status||feedback => new|
|2017-07-17 00:32||spacomp||Note Added: 0057239|
|2017-07-17 11:01||atrol||Assigned To||=> atrol|
|2017-07-17 11:01||atrol||Status||new => resolved|
|2017-07-17 11:01||atrol||Resolution||open => no change required|
|2017-07-17 11:01||atrol||Note Added: 0057243|
|2017-07-17 23:51||spacomp||Note Added: 0057250|
|2017-07-27 18:15||atrol||Status||resolved => closed|