Extra layer in physical path

General discussion of Mantis.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

MattMiddleton

Extra layer in physical path

Post by MattMiddleton »

I've just recently installed Mantis on a Windows 2008 server, with MySQL 5.6.25, PHP 5.6.10, and IIS 7.5. Most of the install went smoothly, but I've run in to a weird snag that I haven't been able to fix. Most of the visual elements, including the logo images, are broken. Upon inspection, the physical path is showing up as " C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mantis\mantis\images\mantis_logo.png"; there's an extra "mantis" in the path, but that folder isn't anywhere in my config.

Update: I forgot to mention in the original post, when I navigate to the image's URL, I get a 404. I also get a 404 if I go to http://localhost/mantis (which is where it should reside), and the same weird additional "mantis" in the physical path. Also, I'm using Mantis 1.2.19.
MattMiddleton

Re: Extra layer in physical path

Post by MattMiddleton »

Bump
MattMiddleton

Re: Extra layer in physical path

Post by MattMiddleton »

I was unable to get things working with IIS, so I used the latest version of XAMPP. As an FYI, it includes PHP version 5.6.11 and MySQL 5.6.25. Everything worked in seconds, so I'm guessing there's some sort of incompatibility between IIS (at least on Windows 2008 Server) and Mantis.