Mantis 1.3.2 on oracle 11g installation problem

General discussion of Mantis.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

mrTiger

Mantis 1.3.2 on oracle 11g installation problem

Post by mrTiger »

Dear support Team,

I am trying to install Mantis release 1.3.2 on IIS8 Web Server on Windows Server 2012 R2 64 bit using existing Oracle Server database (11.2.0.4, 64 bit).

I have succsessfully installed an Oracle client 11.2 32 bit Software, and have setted ORACLE_HOME and TNS_ADMIN env parameters. I have checked (by using tnsping utility) the connectivity to my oracle database, which is works fine. Also,I have successfully connected to Oracle Database in SQLPLUS.

The problem is when I am trying install Mantis and to choose an Oracle type for a database , I getting the error : "Does administrative user have access to the database? ( ORA-12504: TNS:listener was not given the SERVICE_NAME in CONNECT_DATA )"

Please advise and review attached screenshots for your feedback.

P.S Is It possible to get some step by step installation Manual for my enviroment (IIS8 Web Server on Windows Server 2012 R2 64 bit using existing Oracle Server database 11.2)?

Thanks,
Al.
mantis_install_error.jpg
mantis_install_error.jpg (150.53 KiB) Viewed 4294 times
mdbedare

Re: Mantis 1.3.2 on oracle 11g installation problem

Post by mdbedare »

Open admin/install.php

and change line number 414 and 424 :
$t_result = @$g_db->Connect( $f_hostname, $f_admin_username, $f_admin_password );

to:

$t_result = @$g_db->Connect( $f_hostname, $f_admin_username, $f_admin_password, "SID=$f_database_name" );