Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

Louis020

MantisBT 2.1.0 APPLICATION ERROR #401

Post by Louis020 »

Hello,

After installing MantisBT 2.1.0 the following error appear:

APPLICATION ERROR #401

Databasezoekopdracht mislukt. Ontvangen melding van database is #1146: Table 'costaren-3.mantis_user_table' doesn't exist voor de zoekopdracht: SELECT * FROM mantis_user_table WHERE username=?.

Gebruik de knop "Terug" in uw webbrowser om terug te keren naar de vorige pagina. Daar kunt u de in deze foutmelding aangegeven problemen oplossen of een andere handeling selecteren. U kunt ook een optie in de menubalk selecteren om direct naar een nieuwe sectie te gaan.

After installing i notice that the database doesn't contains the table "mantis_user_table" but apparently there is a query that is searching for this table.

I tried to install Mantis several times everytime the same erros.

Please help.

Kind regards.
atrol
Site Admin

Re: MantisBT 2.1.0 APPLICATION ERROR #401

Post by atrol »

Louis020 wrote:i notice that the database doesn't contains the table "mantis_user_table"
Do other tables (e.g. "mantis_config_table") exist?
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
Louis020

Post by Louis020 »

I don't know if all the tables are there but there are 32 tables installed (see attachment).

There is a table called mantis_config_mantis. (all tables start with mantis and end with mantis, is that correct?)
Attachments
tables.png
tables.png (55.07 KiB) Viewed 6603 times
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

Louis020 wrote:(all tables start with mantis and end with mantis, is that correct?)
Default is, that tables start with mantis_ and end with _table.
This can be changed during installation (it seems you entered mantis for the suffix)

Furthermore I suspect your system was not able to write config_inc.php and you have been told to create it yourself.
But you did not create the file with the displayed content.
config_inc.php should contain a line like

Code: Select all

$g_db_table_suffix = '_mantis';
I assume your system will run after adding this line, but I recommend a fresh install with default settings, so you will get tables mantis_user_table, mantis_config_table, ...
Louis020

Post by Louis020 »

Okay, that works, i see now the logon page: "domain.nl/mantis//login_page.php" (looks good) :D

After that, when i logon as a default administrator, the page "domain.nl/mantis/account_page.php" does not start. :(
When i delete the caracters after domain.nl, the following page appear: "domain.nl/mantis//my_view_page.php"

Now i see that i am logged in but the page looks not good (see attachement).

Almost there but there is something still going wrong.
Attachments
2017-02-07_1354.png
2017-02-07_1354.png (56.94 KiB) Viewed 6588 times
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

I am wondering about those

Code: Select all

//
in your URL's.
Did you make any changes to $g_path in config_inc.php?
Louis020

Post by Louis020 »

Yes!

You put me on the right track and everything works fine now!

I added the following line in config_inc.php: $g_path = 'http://domain.nl/';

Thank you very much for your help and patience. :D
matroos

Post by matroos »

Hi all,

I have not encountered an issue with application error #401. Instead... I am struggling with application error #26.

On my test environment, I have upgraded to 2.1.0 three times now (every time from my original working 1.2.19), and in quite an arbitrary way, upon clicking an issue to navigate to its details page, I get this error #26. I have been searching around on the internet and on the forum, but could not find anything that can solve my case.

Did something go wrong during database conversion? I have upgraded from 1.2.19.

The detailed error captured is this:

APPLICATION ERROR #26
Data Type mismatch. Enable detailed error messages for further information.
Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.
Full path: D:\MantisBT - Copy\core\helper_api.php
Line: 189

Variable Value Type
p_var1 2 integer
p_var2 2 string
p_strict 1 boolean

Filename Line Function Args

D:\MantisBT - Copy\core\helper_api.php 189 - - trigger_error ( <string>'26', <integer>256 )
D:\MantisBT - Copy\core\helper_api.php 266 - - helper_check_variables_equal ( <integer>2, <string>'2', <boolean>true )
D:\MantisBT - Copy\core\html_api.php 1085 - - check_selected ( <integer>2, <string>'2' )
D:\MantisBT - Copy\core\html_api.php 1249 - - html_button_bug_assign_to ( <Object><BugData> ( [attachment_count] => NULL, [bugnotes_count] => NULL, [bug_text_id] => '145' ) )
D:\MantisBT - Copy\bug_view_inc.php 321 - - html_buttons_view_bug_page ( <integer>145 )
D:\MantisBT - Copy\view.php 37 - - include ( <string>'D:\\MantisBT - Copy\\bug_view_inc.php' )

EDIT:
SOLVED! Solved by manually adding the setduedate plugin version dependency to 2.1.0 in its config file.
Attachments
Due date issue when changing status - fix.jpg
Due date issue when changing status - fix.jpg (101.03 KiB) Viewed 6505 times