OAuth2 email authentication method needed

This plugin allows you to report an issue in MantisBT by sending an email to a particular mail account

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

jkwtw

Re: OAuth2 email authentication method needed

Post by jkwtw »

Hi, it seems my last post shows up everywhere but in the thread itself, so I'll just quote it in hopes it goes through this time.
Sorry, if the original post shows up after all and this ends up being a double post.
jkwtw wrote: 06 Nov 2023, 14:33 Hi,
I'm also trying to get sambucas fork to work. From the Microsoft portal it seems the OAuth works but when I try to run the script on the server I get:

Code: Select all

Call to undefined method Javanile\Imap2\Roundcube\ImapClient::getMailboxName()
/var/www/html/mantisbt-2.25.7/plugins/EmailReporting/core/mail_api.php: 400: IMAP - -> - getCurrentMailBox()
/var/www/html/mantisbt-2.25.7/plugins/EmailReporting/core/mail_api.php: 251: ERP_mailbox_api - -> - process_imap_mailbox()
/var/www/html/mantisbt-2.25.7/plugins/EmailReporting/pages/bug_report_mail.php: 74: ERP_mailbox_api - -> - process_mailbox()
/var/www/html/mantisbt-2.25.7/plugin.php: 74: - - - - include( <string>'/var/www/html/mantisbt-2.25.7/plugins/EmailReporting/pages/bug_report_mail.php' )
/var/www/html/mantisbt-2.25.7/plugins/EmailReporting/scripts/bug_report_mail.php: 28: - - - - require_once( <string>'/var/www/html/mantisbt-2.25.7/plugin.php' )

Start checking all mailboxes: Monday 6th of November 2023 14:30:26

INTERNAL APPLICATION ERROR:
user@server:/var/www/html/mantis/plugins/EmailReporting/scripts$
I know pretty much nothing about php, so any help would be highly appreciated.
jkwtw

Re: OAuth2 email authentication method needed

Post by jkwtw »

For future reference:

The getMailboxName function is not implemented. However, it is only called when the IMAP Basefodler is not set. When specified, the plugin works correctly.
There are also some errors when using php 8 with unescaped hyphons in regular expressions. These can be fixed by escaping the hyphons.
The previously mentioned expunge method seems to be missing as well and is marked as todo.