View Issue Details

IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0027106mantisbtupgradepublic2020-08-09 07:53
Reporterbahexad574 Assigned Todregad  
PrioritynormalSeveritymajorReproducibilityalways
Status closedResolutionno change required 
Product Version2.24.1 
Summary0027106: INTERNAL APPLICATION ERROR Argument 1 passed to columns_remove_invalid() must be of the type array, string given, called in... /
Description

After upgrading from 1.2.19 to 2.24.1 my view issues and my view page have an INTERNAL APPLICATION ERROR.

I checked other tickets about the same problem :

https://www.mantisbt.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25912

https://www.mantisbt.org/bugs/view.php?id=25932

https://mantisbt.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24300

And as the second one, if i delete the entry " view_issues_page_columns ", it works again.

I tried to remove the NULLS entry in the custom columns but it was not the problem apparently.

Additional Information

Argument 1 passed to columns_remove_invalid() must be of the type array, string given, called in public_html/core/custom_function_api.php on line 315.

TagsNo tags attached.

Relationships

related to 0025932 closeddregad Mantis - Application error 

Activities

bahexad574

bahexad574

2020-07-24 04:41

reporter  

stack trace.png (133,990 bytes)   
stack trace.png (133,990 bytes)   
dregad

dregad

2020-07-24 10:29

developer   ~0064182

As I believe you found out yourself, the problem usually occurs when the user have a null or empty column defined in their column preferences.

if i delete the entry " view_issues_page_columns ", it works again

That's the easiest way to fix the issue. You could also try cproensa's suggestion in 0025932:0062419 or manually fix the offending record(s).

Anyway, it would appear you have a solution to your problem. Are you OK to close this issue ?

If you can provide a reproducible case from a fresh install of MantisBT, we may be able to analyze further and maybe fix the code, but without that I'm afraid there is not much more we can do.

bahexad574

bahexad574

2020-07-27 10:52

reporter   ~0064183

Thanks for reponse, indeed it was about empty user preferences.
Fixed manually and no more problems
yes it is resolved :)

Issue History

Date Modified Username Field Change
2020-07-24 04:41 bahexad574 New Issue
2020-07-24 04:41 bahexad574 File Added: stack trace.png
2020-07-24 10:18 dregad Relationship added related to 0025932
2020-07-24 10:29 dregad Note Added: 0064182
2020-07-25 04:44 atrol Status new => feedback
2020-07-27 10:52 bahexad574 Note Added: 0064183
2020-07-27 10:52 bahexad574 Status feedback => new
2020-07-27 10:55 atrol Assigned To => dregad
2020-07-27 10:55 atrol Status new => resolved
2020-07-27 10:55 atrol Resolution open => no change required
2020-08-09 07:53 atrol Status resolved => closed