Thank you, atrol :!:
To be honest I read config_default_inc.php briefly at once but I couldn't understand well.
I need to study it well again.
Of course it's better to customize showed/hidden parameters in " Report Issue " page than
only two styles of Simple/Advanced views, however, not enough ...
Search found 6 matches
- 08 Nov 2013, 01:16
- Forum: Help
- Topic: Like Advanced View in 1.2.X
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5600
- 06 Nov 2013, 00:22
- Forum: Help
- Topic: Like Advanced View in 1.2.X
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5600
Re: Like Advanced View in 1.2.X
Thank you atrol, I could show two columns in the page :D
I guess for other columns I should do the same, to add global parameters in config_inc.php .
By the way, please let me know how I can refer their global parameters name.
I searched in the manual of 1.2.X, but couldn't find $g_enable ...
I guess for other columns I should do the same, to add global parameters in config_inc.php .
By the way, please let me know how I can refer their global parameters name.
I searched in the manual of 1.2.X, but couldn't find $g_enable ...
- 05 Nov 2013, 09:02
- Forum: Help
- Topic: Like Advanced View in 1.2.X
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5600
Like Advanced View in 1.2.X
Hello,
Mantis: 1.2.15 / php: 5.3.27 (x86) / Apache: 2.2.25 (x86) / MySQL: 5.6.14.0 (x64) / OS: Win Server 2008
I succeeded in upgrading from 1.1.6 to 1.2.15 and opened, but [ Report Issue ] page is simple view,
and reporters requires some necessary columns like " Product Version ", " Product ...
Mantis: 1.2.15 / php: 5.3.27 (x86) / Apache: 2.2.25 (x86) / MySQL: 5.6.14.0 (x64) / OS: Win Server 2008
I succeeded in upgrading from 1.1.6 to 1.2.15 and opened, but [ Report Issue ] page is simple view,
and reporters requires some necessary columns like " Product Version ", " Product ...
- 31 Oct 2013, 06:47
- Forum: Help
- Topic: Preventing reporters from closing their own issues
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3454
Re: Preventing reporters from closing their own issues
I found differences in "Workflow Transitions" page between the oldest project and others.
Now it works well as I expected. Thank you for your help!
Now it works well as I expected. Thank you for your help!
- 31 Oct 2013, 04:54
- Forum: Help
- Topic: Preventing reporters from closing their own issues
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3454
Re: Preventing reporters from closing their own issues
Hello atrol,
Thank you for your advice. I understood;
- The same settings don't need to be duplicated between config_inc.php and Workflow Thresholds page.
- I should give priority to Workflow Threshold page.
- In config_Inc.php file, I don't need to type singiequotes to set ON or OFF.
- in ...
Thank you for your advice. I understood;
- The same settings don't need to be duplicated between config_inc.php and Workflow Thresholds page.
- I should give priority to Workflow Threshold page.
- In config_Inc.php file, I don't need to type singiequotes to set ON or OFF.
- in ...
- 30 Oct 2013, 06:10
- Forum: Help
- Topic: Preventing reporters from closing their own issues
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3454
Preventing reporters from closing their own issues
Hello,
--------
OS: WIndows server 2008 Standard Service Pack 2
Mantis: 1.2.15
php: 5.3.27 - Win32
Apeche: 2.2.25 - Win32
MySQL: 5.6.14.0
--------
I want to allow reporters to close their own issues only when the status is "resolved".
So I'm looking for any function to hide or disable "close ...
--------
OS: WIndows server 2008 Standard Service Pack 2
Mantis: 1.2.15
php: 5.3.27 - Win32
Apeche: 2.2.25 - Win32
MySQL: 5.6.14.0
--------
I want to allow reporters to close their own issues only when the status is "resolved".
So I'm looking for any function to hide or disable "close ...