You are right, that did the trick !
Thank you very much!
Search found 2 matches
- 26 Oct 2020, 15:38
- Forum: Help
- Topic: LDAP: cannot update information in database due to encoding
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9906
- 16 Dec 2019, 08:34
- Forum: Help
- Topic: LDAP: cannot update information in database due to encoding
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9906
LDAP: cannot update information in database due to encoding
Hello all,
I installed Mantis BT through a docker container which I modified to use LDAP.
I configured my install using these settings:
#LDAP
$g_login_method = LDAP;
$g_reauthentication_expiry = 3600;
$g_ldap_server = '<DC_IP>:389';
$g_ldap_root_dn = '<OUR_OU>';
$g_ldap_bind_dn = '<DC_BIND_USER ...
I installed Mantis BT through a docker container which I modified to use LDAP.
I configured my install using these settings:
#LDAP
$g_login_method = LDAP;
$g_reauthentication_expiry = 3600;
$g_ldap_server = '<DC_IP>:389';
$g_ldap_root_dn = '<OUR_OU>';
$g_ldap_bind_dn = '<DC_BIND_USER ...