EmailReporting plugin

This plugin allows you to report an issue in MantisBT by sending an email to a particular mail account

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

amalcam

EmailReporting plugin

Post by amalcam »

Hi all,
I installed Mantis version 1.2.15 successfully and I want to install the plugin EMailReporting in order to fetch mantis DB from email.
I want to download this plugin, do you have a recommanded link for it ?
any help on how to install, set up are very useful for me ?
thanks very much for our help
atrol
Site Admin

Re: EmailReporting plugin

Post by atrol »

Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
mkormendi

Post by mkormendi »

Hello,

i would like to know if there is any option to get mail after new issue which contains the url of the ticket and a template text.
kind of
"dear reporter, we are started to check your issue. You can follow the processis here>URL"

thanks for your answer
SL-Gundam

Post by SL-Gundam »

EmailReporting uses the default MantisBT functions for this.

Which means that a event is triggered on a submitted issue when it is created. So if you receive notifications when you manually create issues through the MantisBT interface, you should also get notifications with EmailReporting is creating issues

There is one exception to this. Normally users do not receive notifications about there own actions ("email_receive_own"). You can enable this globally in config_inc.php or only for EmailReporting using the configuration option ("Should users receive emails for their own actions (N/A if email_receive_own = ON)")

Also keep in mind that the issues EmailReporting creates need to have the proper Reporting user for to work