Notification Emails not being sent for Email Reporting 0.9.0

This plugin allows you to report an issue in MantisBT by sending an email to a particular mail account

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

c0d3p03t

Notification Emails not being sent for Email Reporting 0.9.0

Post by c0d3p03t »

I have Email Reporting 0.9.0 working great, except when the new ticket is received via email and created I (nor any other admin) are being notified by email of the new issue.

1) It isn't the mail_email_receive_own since the emails sometime come from my customers using the system, and we still do not receive notification emails.
2) Here are my notification settings site wide: http://www.screencast.com/t/um279uhYW

I appreciate any help I can get. Thank you in advance :)
SL-Gundam

Re: Notification Emails not being sent for Email Reporting 0

Post by SL-Gundam »

EmailReporting should behave the same as the normal MantisBT when it comes to notifications

Which means when the normal MantisBT triggers a notification for an action, EmailReporting should do the same for a corresponding event (e.g. adding notes to issues)

So i advise you test whether they do receive a notification when you perform the equivalent action through MantisBT
Based on your screenshot i expect only administrators (and possibly the reporter) to receive a notification on new issues (assuming they arrive in the same project as your current notification settings)