Mantis Connector and Mylyn

The Mylyn connector for MantisBT allows you to manage your bugs straight from Eclipse.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

SJrX

Mantis Connector and Mylyn

Post by SJrX »

Hi

I'm having a problem with the Mylyn Mantis connector (It's a plugin for Eclipse that allows me to integrate with Mantis in Eclipse) , it has stopped providing me with description and other fields, so I cannot submit or edit tasks. I'm not sure what the problem is, I tried upgrading Mantis to the latest version but to no avail. The only reason I am posting here is because the support page for the connector seems to say you should look at the support page for the connector (recursively linking to itself).

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Steve
atrol
Site Admin

Re: Mantis Connector and Mylyn

Post by atrol »

Moved it to the right forum.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
rombert

Post by rombert »

Hi Steve,
SJrX wrote:I'm having a problem with the Mylyn Mantis connector (It's a plugin for Eclipse that allows me to integrate with Mantis in Eclipse) , it has stopped providing me with description and other fields, so I cannot submit or edit tasks
Do you have anything in your Eclipse error log or in the MantisBT server log?

Thanks,

Robert
Pew446

Post by Pew446 »

Same problem. Here is a screenshot:

This is the same for every task whether making a new one or viewing one.
Private, Description, Steps, Additional Info, Comments, and New Comment do not show up ever. I couldn't find any logs anywhere.
rombert

Post by rombert »

Looks like http://mantisbt.mobi/issue_page.php?id=17167. A workaround is posted there
rombert

Post by rombert »

I've released this fix into 3.10.1 just now ( see viewtopic.php?f=14&t=22429 ). You should be able to update from within Eclipse and the error will go away.
SJrX

Post by SJrX »

Thank you very much.