Reminder 2.0 Configuration - "Argument 2 passed to gpc_get_int_array() must be an array"

General discussion about MantisBT Plugins

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

Alt+0216

Reminder 2.0 Configuration - "Argument 2 passed to gpc_get_int_array() must be an array"

Post by Alt+0216 »

Hallo everybody,

we have mantisbt 1.3.14 running and Reminder 2.0 plugin activated. Sending mail works so far.
Configuration of the plugin shows 22 fields for customization. No matter which field we try to change - when we click on "Einstellungen speichern = save settings" we receive the following error:

'Argument 2 passed to gpc_get_int_array() must be an array, integer given, called in /srv/www/vhosts/linfo/inhalte/_test/mantisbt-1.3.14/plugins/Reminder/pages/config_edit.php on line 9 and defined' in '/srv/www/vhosts/linfo/inhalte/_test/mantisbt-1.3.14/core/gpc_api.php' line 281

Did somebody experience the same problem?

Thank you
Starbuck

Re: Reminder 2.0 Configuration - "Argument 2 passed to gpc_get_int_array() must be an array"

Post by Starbuck »

Known issue and resolution.
If you want Mantis to work differently, use or create a plugin. Visit the Plugins forums.
Ask developers to create a plugin that you need - and motivate them to help you!
Alt+0216

Re: Reminder 2.0 Configuration - "Argument 2 passed to gpc_get_int_array() must be an array"

Post by Alt+0216 »

Thank you for the suggestion. I added square brackets around ASSIGNED and FEEDBACK in plugins/Reminder/pages/config_edit.php
If I click on "save settings" on the configuration page I get an empty (white) page in the browser. Apache logfile says: syntax error, unexpected '[' in ....config_edit.php on line 9.
Line 9 is where [ASSIGNED] is located. Maybe PHP 5.3 cannot handle square brackets.
Alt+0216

Post by Alt+0216 »

This seems to be a PHP-version problem. If I use array() instead of [] it works.
SOLVED
Starbuck

Post by Starbuck »

:mrgreen:
If you want Mantis to work differently, use or create a plugin. Visit the Plugins forums.
Ask developers to create a plugin that you need - and motivate them to help you!