Moved from Basecamp tp Mantis

General discussion of Mantis.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

galtline

Moved from Basecamp tp Mantis

Post by galtline »

And I am in a world of hell. What is going on with this newest release ?

APPLICATION ERROR #2800
Invalid form security token. This could be caused by a session timeout, or accidentally submitting the form twice.

This is as good as having a program that you cant even log into. I have spent hours on this topic and every change results in the same message over and over.

I have about 150 items to enter and its impossible to enter all of these into Mantis.

The new value for session.gc_maxlifetime has been set to 64800 (18 hours) and still nothing is working.

Post one item try another and error. Wait for about 10 minutes try again no error. Try again error.

Can someone please help me fix this application. I do not want to go back to Basecamp.
atrol
Site Admin

Re: Moved from Basecamp tp Mantis

Post by atrol »

Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
galtline

Post by galtline »

I upgraded php to version 5.5 and I am not seeing that problem any longer:

I am now seeing this error:

SYSTEM WARNING: 'date_default_timezone_get(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.' in '/home/galtline/public_html/mantis/core.php' line 274
galtline

Post by galtline »

I upgraded to php 5.5 and its fixed