Email Problem

General discussion of Mantis.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

Babu

Email Problem

Post by Babu »

Hi everyone,

I have a big problem on the new Mantis 2.5.1.
I configured my Mantis in order to send mail to my user.
When I had a note to a bug, I receive in my email box the notification

At the beginning, the notification by email is working well, but after few try, I do not receive email notification and in my php_error.log I receive these two message:

[28-Nov-2017 15:51:13 UTC] 2017-11-28 15:51 UTC MAIL email_api.php:1228 email_send_all() Server not responding for 5 seconds, aborting

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[28-Nov-2017 15:46:05 UTC] 2017-11-28 15:46 UTC MAIL email_api.php:1386 email_send() ERROR: Message could not be sent - Erreur SMTP : données incorrectes.Erreur du serveur SMTP : DATA END command failed

Do someone have a solution please ?

Babu
rkarmann

Re: Email Problem

Post by rkarmann »

Hi there,
Babu wrote: At the beginning, the notification by email is working well, but after few try, I do not receive email notification and in my php_error.log I receive these two message:
Does that mean that since the 'beginning', your SMTP configurations data has changed ?

Can you please paste a snippet of your PHPMailer config code ? (file config_inc.php)
Currently working on a wiki-based plugin for MantisBT 2.X. If you'd like to test it, contact me or see the plugin section.