Manage all columns

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

etienne69

Manage all columns

Post by etienne69 »

Hello every body,

I have a little problem with the use of "Manage all columns" in the latest version of Mantis.
Indeed, I would like to add a column containing one of my custom fields. But I have a problem because it doesn't work (APPLICATION ERROR # 2601).
Yet this field appears in "all columns available" as "custom_xxx". What is mysterious is that among the 4 custom fields that I created, there is one which is ok when I want to add in a column. This custom field was the first to be created ?!? Maybe a solution ...

But I don't know where this problem comes and how to solve it ???

I use Mantis 1.2.3 with Apache 2.2.11, MySQL 5.1.36 and PHP 5.3.0

Thanks for help

PS : Sorry for my bad english ... I'm french :P
etienne69

Re: Manage all columns

Post by etienne69 »

I found the solution: it should not put emphasis in custom fields !

Now, I have a second question : is it possible to add a new column only for the export to excel ?

For exemple, I wan't to sum all elements of a columns and see this sum in a excel document !
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

Probably this is possible but not with "nomal"" customization.
You would have to change source code
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
drb001

Post by drb001 »

Hello,

I habe a little bit same problem, but my problem is that I made a new column that shows the total time of the issues on the issues view page, that customization works in all the 1.1.x versions of mantis but in the news 1.2.x don't work, because it can be? It has changed the structure of the program?

If someone knows something and is kind enough to help me I would be very grateful

Thanks