Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

M@rce

Re: SYSTEM WARNING in MantisEnum.class.php

Post by M@rce »

Using Mantis2Go 1.0.10:

1) Was Installed the app in different PC and folder
2) Was imported the data to new database
3) Was replaced the config _inc.php file into "C:\Mantis2Go\Mantis2Go\htdocs\mantisbt"
4) Was placed the custom_strings_inc.php file into same directory described above.
5) Now appears the next message:

Code: Select all

APPLICATION ERROR #401 
Ha fallado la consulta a la base de datos. El error devuelto por la base de datos fue #1146: Table 'mantistest.mantis_category_table' doesn't exist para la consulta: SELECT c.*, p.name AS project_name FROM mantis_category_table AS c
LEFT JOIN mantis_project_table AS p
ON c.project_id=p.id
WHERE project_id=0 
ORDER BY c.name
This could be a new topic :?: or can this be the reason of original "SYSTEM WARNING in MantisEnum.class.php" into my installation :?:
"La inteligencia consiste no sólo en el conocimiento, sino también en la destreza de aplicar los conocimientos en la práctica."
Aristóteles
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

It seems that you imported your data to another database than the one you configured in config_inc.php.

I would like to see a reproducible issue without any import of data, just a clean installation of Mantis2Go and step by step instruction how to reproduce the issue.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
M@rce

Post by M@rce »

atrol wrote:It seems that you imported your data to another database than the one you configured in config_inc.php.
Yes, I said it in item 3.
atrol wrote:I would like to see a reproducible issue without any import of data, just a clean installation of Mantis2Go and step by step instruction how to reproduce the issue.
Without any import data is impossible; I have a installation in production environment and is extremely necessary use the data closer to really. Seems that the error is in my data, "why?" is the question. Another example, using the original config in Mantis2Go I access correctly in bugtracker database, but when I modify the value $g_database_name to my production backup DB, now appears message:

APPLICATION ERROR #401
Ha fallado la consulta a la base de datos. El error devuelto por la base de datos fue #1054: Unknown column 'p.inherit_global' in 'field list' para la consulta: SELECT DISTINCT p.id, ph.parent_id, p.name, p.inherit_global, ph.inherit_parent
FROM mantis_project_table p
LEFT JOIN mantis_project_hierarchy_table ph
ON ph.child_id = p.id
WHERE p.enabled = ?
ORDER BY p.name
Other detail is your installation have 31 table, and in mine are 29. Could be this, Missing Tables :?:
Once more, thanks for help me :!:
"La inteligencia consiste no sólo en el conocimiento, sino también en la destreza de aplicar los conocimientos en la práctica."
Aristóteles
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

M@rce wrote:your installation have 31 table, and in mine are 29.
8O this is probably wrong in your installation. Which tables are not in your installation?
M@rce

Post by M@rce »

atrol wrote: Which tables are not in your installation?
Your installation have and not mine:
mantis_bug_revision_table
mantis_category_table
mantis_plugin_table

My installation have and you don't:
mantis_project_category_table

:roll: I hope we have found something :!:
Aristóteles
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

Goto page "Manage"
Which "Schema Version" is displayed? It should be 183.
M@rce

Post by M@rce »

atrol wrote: It should be 183.
Both in my production enviroment, in my test enviroment or my Mantis2Go enviroment always is displaying "Versión de esquema 183"
Aristóteles
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

There went something wrong when updating from an older MantisBT version.

e.g. one of the first steps when upgrading from version 1.1.x to 1.2.x is the creation of mantis_plugin_table
This happens during upgrade process when running admin/install.php
M@rce

Post by M@rce »

atrol wrote:There went something wrong when updating from an older MantisBT version.
There are logs after update :?:
atrol wrote:one of the first steps when upgrading from version 1.1.x to 1.2.x is the creation of mantis_plugin_table
This happens during upgrade process when running admin/install.php
My first installation 1.1.8 was updated for 1.2.5; how I can fix this now in 1.2.15 :?:
Aristóteles
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

Are you really sure that there is no table mantis_category_table in your production environment?
You should get the same error message that you got in your Mantis2Go environment.

APPLICATION ERROR #401 
Ha fallado la consulta a la base de datos. El error devuelto por la base de datos fue #1146: Table 'mantistest.mantis_category_table' doesn't exist para la consulta: ...
Maybe you did not import your whole database to Mantis2Go?
M@rce

Post by M@rce »

atrol wrote:Are you really sure that there is no table mantis_category_table in your production environment?
I'll request a new backup of data in production
atrol wrote:Maybe you did not import your whole database to Mantis2Go?
After having the new backup, I will resume importation and comparison tables and then continue to find the original error.

Thanks to all, Atrol :!:
Aristóteles
M@rce

Post by M@rce »

Well, resuming after new backup:

1) In PhpMyAdmin import my DB (Production).
2) I Inserted a new commented line in config_inc $g_database_name = 'mantistest'.
3) Change between lines ($g_database_name = 'bugtracker' or $g_database_name = 'mantistest') into config_inc.
3.1) Using your db in Manage/manage configuration I define to a new project, configuration option "priority_enum_string" with values in array "10:Inmediata,20:Alta,30:Media,40:Baja,50:Urgente" and then appears @0@.
3.2) Using my db appears the original messages when I define to a project configuration option "severity_enum_string" in complex type, but when I change to string type don't appears more the error :D but still @0@ 8O

I didn't import none file (configuration, custom,etc).
Aristóteles
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

M@rce wrote: 3.1) Using your db in Manage/manage configuration I define to a new project, configuration option "priority_enum_string" with values in array "10:Inmediata,20:Alta,30:Media,40:Baja,50:Urgente" and then appears @0@.
Do you enter

"10:Inmediata,20:Alta,30:Media,40:Baja,50:Urgente"
including the quotes?
should be

10:Inmediata,20:Alta,30:Media,40:Baja,50:Urgente
BTW, why do you use the configuration in database instead of setting the enumeration in config_inc.php (the way it's described in manual)?
Do you need different settings for different projects?
M@rce

Post by M@rce »

atrol wrote: Do you enter

"10:Inmediata,20:Alta,30:Media,40:Baja,50:Urgente"
including the quotes?
should be

10:Inmediata,20:Alta,30:Media,40:Baja,50:Urgente
I know, the quotes is only to reference the text inside him.
atrol wrote:BTW, why do you use the configuration in database instead of setting the enumeration in config_inc.php (the way it's described in manual)?
Only to test my DB and debug the original bug, this was the objetive when I installed Mantis2Go, do you remember?
atrol wrote:Do you need different settings for different projects?
Yes, although in this case I need new setting different from default.
Aristóteles
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

M@rce wrote: 3.1) Using your db in Manage/manage configuration I define to a new project, configuration option "priority_enum_string" with values in array "10:Inmediata,20:Alta,30:Media,40:Baja,50:Urgente" and then appears @0@.
I am not able to reproduce this with the following steps
1) Install Mantis2Go 1.0.10 (= MantisBT 1.2.15)
2) Create a new project
3) Goto page Manage > Manage Configuration > Configuration report
4) Create an option for "All Users", "All Projects" , "Configuration Option" priority_enum_string, Type string, Value: 10:Inmediata,20:Alta,30:Media,40:Baja,50:Urgente