Integration: Testlink and Mantis

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

AllanSilva

Integration: Testlink and Mantis

Post by AllanSilva »

Eu estava tentando integrar a ferramenta Testlink com o Mantis, mas na hora de executar o teste com falha, não tenho a opção de utilizar o Mantis. Também sempre aparece a seguinte mensagem no topo da tela: "Attention Please: Something is preventing connection to Bug Tracking System, and is going to create performance issues. Please contact your TestLink Administrator".
Alguém sabe como resolver isso?

Agradeço antecipadamente a ajuda!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was trying to integrate Testlink and Mantis but when I try to execute a test that failed, I don't get an option to use Mantis. It always give a message in the top of the page like this: "Attention Please: Something is preventing connection to Bug Tracking System, and is going to create performance issues. Please contact your TestLink Administrator".
Anybody have any idea about this?

Thanks!
atrol
Site Admin

Re: Integration: Testlink and Mantis

Post by atrol »

Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
M@rce

Post by M@rce »

Having Mantis 1.2.5 and using Testlink 1.9.6 the integration by SOAP goes fine, but after I make a update into mantis to 1.2.15 version, the integration don't work anymore.

Message into TestCase Execution:
Atención por favor:
Algo está impidiendo la conexión con el Gestor de Defectos,
y está provocando problemas de funcionamiento.
Por favor, contacta con tu Administrador de TestLink

SOAP Fault: (code: WSDL, string: SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'http://server.com/api/soap/mantisconnect.php?wsdl' : Start tag expected, '<' not found )

And the tag expected is there, have you any :idea: ?

"La inteligencia consiste no sólo en el conocimiento, sino también en la destreza de aplicar los conocimientos en la práctica."
Aristóteles
vani

Post by vani »

I have installed Test link 1.9.8 and Mantis BT 1.2.17 on WAMP SERVER,I have integrated Mantis with test link.But After executing test cases i'm not getting the Bug tracker Icon, It always give a message in the top of the page like this: Something is preventing connection to Bug Tracking System, and is going to create performance issues. Please contact your Test Link Administrator.
Anybody have any idea about this?
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

vani wrote:Please contact your Test Link Administrator.
You need Testlink knowledge to solve it, thus this is the place where you might get better support for it http://forum.testlink.org/
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual