Black graphs on Mantis 1.3 ?

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

atrol
Site Admin

Re: Black graphs on Mantis 1.3 ?

Post by atrol »

@TomR,
- which browser on which operating system do you use?
- do you have installed any 3rd party plugins?
- could you save the page as html and attach it to this post?
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
TomR

Post by TomR »

Google Chrome on Win7 ( bTW - same problem on IE11)
No 3rd-party plugins. ( yet, I plan to use the same as now in 1.2.19 )
uploaded .html and screenshot
Added Google Developer Tools screenshot

On a 2.0.0-beta2 installation I also do not see any graphs ( however no black square ).
Google Developer Tools does have similar error:

Code: Select all

Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-STucSoJjf41ZmzKQ9nZapYfIlPXlY+XU2tHrrTb8D6A='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.
Some extra info: Relationship and Dependency Graphs are working in both 1.3.1 and 2.0.0-beta2
Attachments
Screenshot
Screenshot
MantisGraphError.png (80.81 KiB) Viewed 10603 times
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

TomR wrote:uploaded .html
I removed the attachment as it contains information where I am quite sure you don't want that it's public.
TomR wrote: On a 2.0.0-beta2 installation I also do not see any graphs ( however no black square ).
This is a known bug and not related to your problem in 1.3 https://www.mantisbt.org/bugs/view.php?id=21653
Graphs have been completely rewritten in 2.0 based on a complete other technology.

The messages you get "Refused to apply inline style ....." are caused by the way you introduce your company logo in Mantis.
I expect you get this messages also on other pages, not just when trying to display graphs, e.g. visit your login page.
Use the documented way to change the logo, don't inject your own HTML code for it.
Set $g_logo_image https://www.mantisbt.org/docs/master-1. ... ig.display

Fix this and remove any similar changes you might have.
Maybe this fixes also the graph issue, at least we should see less confusing error messages.
TomR

Post by TomR »

@Atrol,

thanks for removing upload .html. I don't know what I was think last night. 8O

As a matter of fact the company logo is one thing, the second logo should be the logo of TeamViewer.
Both are set in custom_header_inc.php
That worked fine on 1.2.19 ( no inline issues there ).

For now I removed the custom_header_inc.php but the errors on the graphics are still the same.
Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "style-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-H/s/dWGkGDaCkKqmo0VNeHrTgvJjinI5uvu7UmY6EB8='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

plugin.php:1 Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "style-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-15TqmL1cbLqMXH1nK4EwD191NLSXxlbnYzFAfbG/xp8='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

I had a short look at the attached html.
It's a bit strange what I see, especially the path

Code: Select all

... Project Activiteiten Database TEST V1.3_files/plugin(1).php
Quite long, white spaces in it (should not cause any issue, but who knows)
The strange thing in it is the (1) that I see one time.

As I said, I can't reproduce on my installations.

Maybe you want to create a complete new fresh install of Mantis on the same system, to be complete sure that the problem is not caused by any of your configurations and/or your special data (e.g. you have quite a lot of projects)
TomR

Post by TomR »

Hi, sorry took some time.

I did a fresh install of MantisBT 1.3.1 as well as MantisBT 2.0.0.beta2
Installed Standard Graphics plugin.

Same problem in both environments. :(

What else can I look for?
kun9999

Post by kun9999 »

i had the similar problem before whereby the graph are black. below is what i did to fix it.

1. download font file example courbd.ttf and cour.ttf
2. upload the font into this folder library/font
3. inside your config_inc.php add the following $g_system_font_folder = 'library/font/';

hope this help
pribis

Post by pribis »

Upgraded to 1.3.6. Black graphs. No errors in apache log, chrome dev console, nothing. I ran admin/check and nothing there either. I've never used this plugin before so I cannot tell you if it worked for my previous version.
TomR

Post by TomR »

A solution is indeed to copy your fonts to library/font directory and put that in config_inc.php :D

For some reason unknown to me /usr/share/fonts/msttcore is not working anymore in config_inc.php