Upgrading!

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

Lost-Ha[n]f-PHP

Upgrading!

Post by Lost-Ha[n]f-PHP »

Hello,

I downloaded the new version 1.0.0a1 from the internet and tryed to install this version. Well, it works pretty well, but there are 2 things:
1. First I tried to upgrade my older version. This also worked well exept of one mistake: The Upgrater could not set The Primary Key in the mantis_config_table.
2. Secoundly I installed it new an wanted to change the E-Mail Notification. But I can't there is one mmissing Parameter. But I don't know what's missing. The mistake also occures in the updated version. can anyone help me?

Lost-Ha[n]f-PHP
thraxisp
Developer

Re: Upgrading!

Post by thraxisp »

Lost-Ha[n]f-PHP wrote:I downloaded the new version 1.0.0a1 from the internet and tryed to install this version. Well, it works pretty well, but there are 2 things:
1. First I tried to upgrade my older version. This also worked well exept of one mistake: The Upgrater could not set The Primary Key in the mantis_config_table.
This is fixed in CVS. See #5456.
Lost-Ha[n]f-PHP wrote:2. Secoundly I installed it new an wanted to change the E-Mail Notification. But I can't there is one missing Parameter. But I don't know what's missing. The mistake also occures in the updated version. can anyone help me?
This has been reported (#5422), but I can't reproduce it here. It seems to be a browser interaction. Any more details would be appreciated.
Lost-Ha[n]f-PHP

Well ok so I can't du anything, nut another mistake: I am not able to do anything in my new version. Can't open a bug or something else. What is going on there???

Lost-Ha[n]f-PHP
thraxisp
Developer

Post by thraxisp »

We need some details here. Did your system work before the upgrade? Are you able to log in? Are you running from the released 1.0.0a1 image or CVS?
Lost-Ha[n]f-PHP

Ok before I had the version 0.19.2. This was running. I think I'm running from the released 1.0.0a1 image. I simple downloaded the version and installed it. Don't know how it is made by CVS.
I am currently able to log in and also to open each section. But that's it. I can not Open an existing bug, I can't change the e-mail-notification-settings.
If i try to open a Bug this error occures:

Code: Select all

APPLICATION ERROR #401 
Datenbankabfrage fehlgeschlagen. Die Reportmeldung lautet #1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near '( mantis_project_table p LEFT JOIN mantis_project_user_list_table l ON p.id=l.pr' at line 3 für die Abfrage: SELECT DISTINCT u.id, u.username, u.realname, u.access_level as access_level, l.access_level as override
FROM mantis_user_table u LEFT JOIN
( mantis_project_table p LEFT JOIN mantis_project_user_list_table l ON p.id=l.project_id AND p.id = 1 )
ON l.user_id=u.id
WHERE ( ( p.view_state=50 AND u.access_level >= 90 )
OR ( l.access_level >= 55 AND l.user_id=u.id )
OR u.access_level>=90 )
AND u.enabled = 1
AND p.id = 1
Sorry that it's german. The first line says:
Databasequery error. The reportmessage is #1064...
Seens to be an databse error but why?