You cannot move an issue out of this status

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

wdolson

You cannot move an issue out of this status

Post by wdolson »

We are using Mantis 1.2.15. We tried updating to the latest version but it was very slow and my manager decided to stick with 1.2.15 as it was burning a lot of time trying to get the newer version working. Mantis was down for a while because our host provider shut down the site due to hackers hijacking Mantis and flooding the mail server. We still don't have the e-mail working.

I discovered today that I wasn't able to change the status of an issue and upon investigation I found all Workflow Validations were pink saying we couldn't change them. A screenshot is at the bottom of this post. Searching I found other people had this problem when they added status points, but we're using the defaults. Any idea why this is happening?
2016-12-19_Screenshot_6.jpg
2016-12-19_Screenshot_6.jpg (69.89 KiB) Viewed 4819 times
atrol
Site Admin

Re: You cannot move an issue out of this status

Post by atrol »

Hard to say anything without seeing the rest of the page, especially the WORKFLOW section.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
wdolson

Post by wdolson »

Here is the Workflow and Access levels.
2016-12-20_Screenshot_7.jpg
2016-12-20_Screenshot_7.jpg (157.07 KiB) Viewed 4810 times
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

The system tells exactly what you have configured.
There is not any status checked.
Seems you messed up your configuration.

The easiest way to fix it, is to choose "All Projects" from the project selection list and to click "Delete All Projects Settings" on the right bottom of the workflow page.
After that you are using MantisBT default settings which are probably much better than what you have at the moment.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
wdolson

Post by wdolson »

It's been several years since I did any configuration. I thought this was the default, but it looks like it got erased when we rebuilt the installation.

I reset and it works now.

Thanks!