Workflow Trasition screen erros when accessing it

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

Jimmy

Workflow Trasition screen erros when accessing it

Post by Jimmy »

I have just recently setup and installed version 2.0 and when I go into manage workflow transitions I am given the following error

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to workflow_parse() must be of the type array, null given, called in E:\mantisbt-2.0.0\manage_config_workflow_page.php on line 452 and defined in E:\mantisbt-2.0.0\core\workflow_api.php:53 Stack trace: #0 E:\mantisbt-2.0.0\manage_config_workflow_page.php(452): workflow_parse(NULL) #1 {main} thrown in E:\mantisbt-2.0.0\core\workflow_api.php on line 53
I have made no changes to the config_defaults.ini file regarding workflow transitions it still remains as

$g_status_enum_workflow = array();
line 451 to 453 of manage_workflow_page.php

$g_file_workflow = workflow_parse( config_get_global( 'status_enum_workflow' ) );
$g_global_workflow = workflow_parse( config_get( 'status_enum_workflow', null, ALL_USERS, ALL_PROJECTS ) );
$g_project_workflow = workflow_parse( config_get( 'status_enum_workflow', null, ALL_USERS, $t_project ) );
line 53 to 55 of workflow_api.php

function workflow_parse( array $p_enum_workflow ) {
	$t_status_arr = MantisEnum::getAssocArrayIndexedByValues( config_get( 'status_enum_string' ) );

I have played with different things in the config file but what doesn't just cause mantis to bomb all return this same error so I am confused at what I am missing or overlooking?
Jimmy

Re: Workflow Trasition screen erros when accessing it

Post by Jimmy »

Okay over the weekend I had some success, I was not aware that this value could be put into one of the mantis table (mantis_config_table). I was doing some exploring when I noticed the field called "status_enum_workflow" which was the same name as the one in the config.ini file. Not sure how, probably fat fingered it, but it seems some bad value got put into this field like garbage data. When I deleted and retried the page everything worked fine. Appreciate anytime you spent looking at this, but as mentioned all is good now.
git

Re: Workflow Trasition screen erros when accessing it

Post by git »

Hello, I'm having the same problem, you would help me!