Change Status To Field Missing

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

wdolson

Change Status To Field Missing

Post by wdolson »

We had to reinstall Mantis a couple of months ago. I can't find the version number, but I think it was whatever was current in March or April this year. The footer does include 2017 in the copyright.

I just noticed today that for 3 of the 4 projects in our Mantis configuration have the Change Status To: button and drop down box in the string of controls under the Attached Files section in the individual Mantises, but on one project the button and drop down box are missing. The other controls are there and there is a slightly wider gap between the Assign To drop down box and Monitor than normal.

I looked through the various settings, but can't find where this can be added or deleted globally or on a project by project basis. Am I missing some setting somewhere?

Screen shots from a Mantis in the project that is missing the controls and one where the controls are there is attached.

Thanks in advance...
Controls missing
Controls missing
2017-06-02_001.jpg (73.04 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
Normal for 3 out of 4 projects
Normal for 3 out of 4 projects
2017-06-02_002.jpg (86.76 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
atrol
Site Admin

Re: Change Status To Field Missing

Post by atrol »

wdolson wrote:I can't find the version number
Check file core/constant_inc.php, there should be something like define( 'MANTIS_VERSION', '1.2.10' );
wdolson wrote:but I think it was whatever was current in March or April this year.
Certainly not, it would like https://www.mantisbt.org/bugs
wdolson wrote:The footer does include 2017 in the copyright.
It's created dynamically since some time, so you will see 2018 next year.

Select the project where you encounter the issue from the project select box.
Goto page Manage > Manage Configuration > Workflow Thresholds
Have a look at row "Update issue status".
Maybe there are columns which are not checked in this project, but are checked if you choose another project where you don't get the issue.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
wdolson

Re: Change Status To Field Missing

Post by wdolson »

Sorry for being a bit clueless on the details. I admined a Mantis installation back around 2009, but haven't done much more than be a user until this last week when I was asked to fix this problem.

Looking at the Workflow Transistions was it. For that project they were a mess and nothing like the other projects.

Thanks!