Empty "Changelog" screen

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

Naib

Empty "Changelog" screen

Post by Naib »

Good afternoon,

I have been playing with MantisBT as a means to track concerns and so far I am liking it alot. I have however hit an issue which I cannot resolve. I have no entries in my changelog

Within my project I do have version (v0.0, v0.1, v0.2, v1)
My problem reports do have an assigned "Product version", "Target version" (needed to appear in roadmap) and also "Fixed in version" (should be what is needed to appear in changelog). The associated versions within the project have been set to "released"

As mentioned, the Roadmap view is functioning. Looking at problems that I believe should appear in the changelog view
they have a status=closed and a resolution=Fixed.

What I have done is configured the workflow and status and I suspect this is what has caused the problems.

Code: Select all

# custom severity list
$g_severity_enum_string = '1:RFI,2:RFC,3:CONCERN,4:CRI_3B, 5:CRI_3A,6:CRI_2,7:CRI_1B, 10:CRI_1A, 20:CRI-0';

# custom access list
$g_access_levels_enum_string = '10:VIEWER,20:REPORTER,30:ENGINEER,40:CCB,90:ADMINISTRATOR';

# custom resolution list
$g_resolution_enum_string = '10:OPEN,20:REOPEN,30:WONTFIX,60:DISPOSITIONED, 70:FIXED';

#custom workflow list
$g_status_enum_string = '10:NEW, 20:FEEDBACK, 30:ASSIGNED, 40:INVESTIGATION,50:DISPOSITIONED, 90:CLOSED';

$g_bug_resolution_fixed_threshold = FIXED;
$g_bug_resolved_status_threshold = CLOSED;
Any advice as to what variable I have missed

I have referred to: https://mantisbt.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6983

The version in question is 2.16.0-devmaster-1e14941 and i upgraded from 2.15.x just incase there was a bug. There wasn't but I had to check.
Also a completly fresh setup does not have this issue hence the suspicion of custom resolution
Last edited by Naib on 06 Aug 2018, 13:25, edited 1 time in total.
atrol
Site Admin

Re: Empty "Changelog" screen

Post by atrol »

To appear in changelog, the resolution has to be >= $g_bug_resolution_fixed_threshold and < $g_bug_resolution_not_fixed_threshold
With default settings this means >= FIXED (20) and < UNABLE_TO_REPRODUCE (40)

If you want to keep your $g_resolution_enum_string as it is, you would have to set

$g_bug_resolution_fixed_threshold = FIXED;
$g_bug_resolution_not_fixed_threshold = FIXED + 1:
Another option is to write a custom function custom_function_override_changelog_include_issue
For more details see https://mantisbt.org/docs/master/en-US/ ... cs.defined

function custom_function_override_changelog_include_issue( $p_issue_id ) {
	$t_issue = bug_get( $p_issue_id );

return( ( $t_issue->resolution >= config_get( 'bug_resolution_fixed_threshold' ) &&
		$t_issue->status >= config_get( 'bug_resolved_status_threshold' ) ) );
}
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
Naib

Post by Naib »

Thankyou!

The custom function was what I needed. I had previously added one but it did not work.

function custom_function_override_changelog_include_issue( $p_issue_id ) {
	$t_issue = bug_get( $p_issue_id );
	return (  ( $t_issue->resolution == FIXED  ));

return ( ( $t_issue->resolution == FIXED || $t_issue->resolution == DISPOSITIONED ) &&
        ( $t_issue->status >= config_get( 'bug_resolved_status_threshold' ) ) );
}
I added your example and now it does.
Naib

Post by Naib »

While this does fix this issue, your statement about >= $g_bug_resolution_fixed_threshold and < $g_bug_resolution_not_fixed_threshold would imply the better option might be to change my resoluton_enum such that FIXED=20 & shift all the other values up. I only have 10 tickets at the moment so manually going through to correct any errors might not be too bad.