INTERNAL ERROR

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

mego

INTERNAL ERROR

Post by mego »

WHEN I'M INSTALLING MANTIS I'M ENTERING DATABASE DETAILS IT'S COMING THIS ERROR :
INTERNAL APPLICATION ERROR

Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.
I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE
atrol
Site Admin

Re: INTERNAL ERROR

Post by atrol »

The provided information is not sufficient to provide any help in resolving the issue. A complete and detailed description is required to get a clear understanding of the problem.

You should provide detailed, step-by-step instructions to reproduce the issue; the additional information listed below may also be useful:

- Exact version of MantisBT, PHP, Database, Web server, Browser and Operating Systemy ?
- Is there are error or warning in web server or PHP logs ?
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
mego

Post by mego »

MantisBT; last version
PHP: 7.2
Database: mysql
Web server: apache2
Browser:Google Chrome
Operating System: Ubuntu 18
and about the pre-installation check all are good
mego

Post by mego »

atrol wrote: 03 Dec 2018, 14:50 The provided information is not sufficient to provide any help in resolving the issue. A complete and detailed description is required to get a clear understanding of the problem.

You should provide detailed, step-by-step instructions to reproduce the issue; the additional information listed below may also be useful:

- Exact version of MantisBT, PHP, Database, Web server, Browser and Operating Systemy ?
- Is there are error or warning in web server or PHP logs ?
when i'm entering the information of the database in that site http://localhost/mantis/admin/install.php and i'm pressing install coming this error

MantisBT; last version
PHP: 7.2
Database: mysql
Web server: apache2
Browser:Google Chrome
Operating System: Ubuntu 18
and about the pre-installation check all are good
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

Please use Search before posting and read the Manual