Changes to reassign_on_feedback function

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

Asura

Changes to reassign_on_feedback function

Post by Asura »

Hi,

Wanted to know, is there a way to change the "reassign_on_feedback" feature appearing in "bug_update.php" and "bugnote_add.php" in the way that if a reporter adds a note when the bug is on "Awaiting Customer" status the bug goes to "new" status but not only the reporter of the bug but also the others reporters, i mean i want every user with the Reporter permission level to be able to make a feedback on bugs that they are not the reporter and the feature's loop to work anyway.

I've already investigated a little and i believe the idea is to change in the feature the "reporter_id" by the definition of the reporter permission group or something like that but not sure on how to do that and how can i define the permission group in that case.

Thanks by advance,
Asura.
MantisBT Version 2.8.0.209
PHP Version 7.0.24
MySQL Version 5.7.20
Running on Windows Server 2012 R2
BrianLowe

Re: Changes to reassign_on_feedback function

Post by BrianLowe »

Asura wrote: 08 Jan 2019, 14:18 Hi,

Wanted to know, is there a way to change the "reassign_on_feedback" feature appearing in "bug_update.php" and "bugnote_add.php" in the way that if a reporter adds a note when the bug is on "Awaiting Customer" status the bug goes to "new" status but not only the reporter of the bug but also the others reporters, i mean i want every user with the Reporter permission level to be able to make a feedback on bugs that they are not the reporter and the feature's loop to work anyway.

I've already investigated a little and i believe the idea is to change in the feature the "reporter_id" by the definition of the reporter permission group or something like that but not sure on how to do that and how can i define the permission group in that case.

Thanks by advance,
Asura.
I also need to know if there is a way for this, if someone could help us that would be great.

Thanks in adavance.
Regards,
Shane.