Hide All project menu.

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

truefriend-cz

Hide All project menu.

Post by truefriend-cz »

Hi.

Please. How can I hide the project list menu?

I tried the variant $g_show_project_browser = OFF;

but this command not exist.

2019-01-09_130122.png
2019-01-09_130122.png (9.86 KiB) Viewed 4103 times
Mantis version: 2.23.0, OS: Windows, PHP: 7.3, Charset (PHP, Database): UTF-8, and: little, bad english
cas

Re: Hide All project menu.

Post by cas »

why would you want that? You can give users access to one or more projects, only those will be visible :mrgreen:
truefriend-cz

Post by truefriend-cz »

I want to have multiple projects for anonymous users accessible via bug_report_page.php?project_id=1, etc.. but I do not want to that they see other projects designed for other users with anonymous access.

People then interfere and comment on something they what he does not understand. Or envy.

Are you happy that I had to talk to you?
cas wrote: 09 Jan 2019, 12:08 why would you want that? You can give users access to one or more projects, only those will be visible :mrgreen:
Mantis version: 2.23.0, OS: Windows, PHP: 7.3, Charset (PHP, Database): UTF-8, and: little, bad english
cas

Post by cas »

well I don not think you ca remove i through config so you would need to adjust code (not the best idea).
Using registered users gives you all the options, something worth thinking about.
truefriend-cz

Post by truefriend-cz »

It is good that Mantis supports a wide range of uses. In all cases, do not lost from mind on the negative social characteristics of the bad people.
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

Keep in mind that hiding the project menu does not prevent users from viewing issues.
Users can still use links to issues, filters, SOAP and REST API to access any issue they want.
Using anonymous user functionality can't be used if you want to distinguish between different users.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
truefriend-cz

Post by truefriend-cz »

Yes, I understand. It"s just about eliminating the main approach where they have the list on the palm. If anyone else gets "hacked" it, I will not do much about it.