What Version am I using

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

Steven_Molnar

What Version am I using

Post by Steven_Molnar »

Good Day All

I am Very new to Using Mantis, I have been given a Roll to Contribute / Report Issues to our DEV Team, and I have a Number of Mantis Technical issues that I would like to have answered By the Forum, and I assume I will need to supply the Version and what Browser i am Using to be able to Log these issues.

I am Not a Developer, Coder, Etc.. and the Person who gave me access to our Company Mantis Portal is on Leave, and I am Having issues.

So my Question is - How Can I obtain the Version Number of Mantis - I cannot find it on any of the Screens

Kind Regards
Steve Molnar
cas

Re: What Version am I using

Post by cas »

you can find the vesrion within a file constant_inc.php which islocated in "core" directory within Mantis.
Steven_Molnar

Post by Steven_Molnar »

Thanks for the Reply, I assume since I have no Direct access to the Core, that I am unable to find the Version just from the Mantais UI

Going Forward, is there anyway that the Version could be made available for those of us that are not Coders and have no access to the Codes other than being a Generic "Reporter" so that we could Submit Bugs/Help Requests

Kind Regards
Steven Molnar
cas

Post by cas »

yep, that is no problem.
Ask your developers to add the following line of code to core\config_inc.php:
$g_show_version = ON;
it will then show in the bottom left corner :D