Problems with First Login in fresh installation

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

myselftrue

Post by myselftrue »

Hi, i install Apache Http Server 2.2, PHP 5 and MySQL 5.0.

The installation and configuration of all the parts are ok, i test the php with mysql, and works fine.

The problem occurs when i try to login the first time after install mantis. I try with administrator/administrator user and pass and the login page launch the next error.

Your account may be disabled or blocked or the username/password you entered is incorrect.
WARNING: Admin directory should be removed.

When i see the administrator user in the database, it is created correctly, and when i try to login with it, the column failed_login_count increase this value.

Please anyone can´t help me to fix the errors.

Thanxs a lot.

JCS
JFlightLog

Re: Problems with First Login in fresh installation

Post by JFlightLog »

Did you try logging in as "administrator" with the password "root"?
myselftrue

Post by myselftrue »

yes, i try but nothing happens, the same errors is displayed.

Your account may be disabled or blocked or the username/password you entered is incorrect.

The problem is very strange, i dont know what to do.
myselftrue

Post by myselftrue »

I solved the problem. Is a MySQL problem, i reinstall the MySQL server and it works, i used administrator user and root password and it´s works.

Thanx a lot JFlightLog
lavanya

Post by lavanya »

Sir,

I have installed mantisbt1.2.11 in windows7 with xampp. I have the same issue. I couldn login. It shows "Your account may be disabled or blocked or the username/password you entered is incorrect.". I have changed settings in php.ini by making "register_globals on". Still i couldn login. I tried to reset password
but i didn get mail to my account. I changed in database and tried to login but couldn. I have also created a user and i didn get confirmation mail to my
account. I dnt knw whats the problem in it. Kindly help me.. Pls guide me to resolve the issues
ereichard

Post by ereichard »

I too have the exact same problem. First time installation in a pre-exsisting Windows2008R2 server with pre-installed (and working fine) Apache 2.2, PHP 5.2.16 and MySQL 5.0.91.

When i go to login page, no matter what username/password i use (I tried administrator/root) i get the "Your account may be disabled or blocked or the username/password you entered is incorrect" error.

The previous suggestion of "re-install mysql" is not an option as MySQL is installed and working fine (whe have to many other applicaitons using it and not a single one of them has any problem).

Can someone with knowledge shed some light into this problem?

Thank you.