Mantis is really slow

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

mkolias

Mantis is really slow

Post by mkolias »

I am hoping I can get a fix on this.

I am running IIS 6, PHP 5, MySQL 5.0.45, Explorer 7, Mantis 1.0.7

Mantis constantly hangs or runs so slowly that the only thing that fixes it is a restart of IIS. After a restart everything works fine for a little bit and then I go to click on another menu option and it will go back into a crawl so I have to restart IIS again. I can't even get into "Report an Issue" because it instantly starts crawling. Has anyone else haad this happen to them. Is there a problem with my PHP.ini or Config_inc.php files.

Also, everytime I set up a user or go into configure I get PHP access violations.

PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 011AB75A

Please help. Trying to get this up and running has been a nightmare.
dyawlak

Re: Mantis is really slow

Post by dyawlak »

i get a similar hanging scenerio here stopping restarting the website under IIS 6 resolves.

i've just turned html compression off so will montiro
vzw614

Post by vzw614 »

Do you have email notifications turned on? If you do, you should execute /admin/check.php and make sure that Mantis can send emails. The usual cause for Mantis being slow is that it is trying to send out an email and has to wait for the email process to fail and time out.
dyawlak

Post by dyawlak »

emails work fine - it is mainly when loading either My View or View Issues and the page will hang it different places before either fully loading or to think it has finished but some of the bottom of the page is missing.
shanthini

Post by shanthini »

I am herewith attaching the DB statiscs for your reference
Attachments
MantisBT-DB-Statistics.png
MantisBT-DB-Statistics.png (183.81 KiB) Viewed 3414 times