kongxinzhu

anybody can solve the problem?

Post by kongxinzhu »

when I use the manage module
when I click the "Manage Global Profiles"

it will display

--------
APPLICATION ERROR #12
This account is protected. You are not allowed to access this until the account protection is lifted.

Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.

---------------------
who can tell me what I can do?
vboctor
Site Admin

Post by vboctor »

Associated with user information there are two flags: enabled and protected. The enabled flag activates / deactivates the account. An account will only show up in the lists, be able to login or receive emails if activated.

As for the protected flag, it is typically used for accounts that are shared by several users. For example, a "demo" account. This stops the user from changing user information like password, email, etc.

To be able to edit such information you will need to edit user information and untick the protected field. If the account you are referring to is the only account in the database (i.e. the administrator account), then you will need to change the protected flag from 1 to 0 using MySQL directly or phpMyAdmin.

Regards,
Victor
MantisConnect
http://www.futureware.biz/matisconnect/
thraxisp
Developer

Post by thraxisp »

Your account has been protected. That is, the password and preferences including profiles are locked against changes. an administrator can remove the protected state through the manage users page.
--
Glenn Henshaw Logical Outcome Ltd.
Mantis developer and user w: http://www.logicaloutcome.ca