APPLICATION ERROR #2800

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

fritz

Re: APPLICATION ERROR #2800

Post by fritz »

Some here. I actually tried to report the issue on http://www.mantisbt.org but the same there, couldn't create a user!!!
Don't they realize that without users Mantis is useles? How could they release a version like this as "stable".

Bollocks.
belzeluc

Post by belzeluc »

Hello all,

I have this error every time Mantis has to make an Insert in database. I have read that this bug has been fixed since release 1.1.5 but I have installed 1.1.7 version....

The database I use comes from a 0.19 version and I have upgraded it via the upgrade page...Maybe a link?

Thanks
belzeluc

Post by belzeluc »

Hello all,

Have just installed lastest stable release 1.1.7 and I have the same error. Looks like this error appears each time Mantis has to make an insert un DB. I thought this bug was fixed with 1.1.5 release....

For information, my DB comes from a 0.19 version, I have upgraded it to 1.x.x with the "upgrade" page of Mantis and then applied "install" page...

Thanks for any help
Rija

Post by Rija »

Hello there !

We are using 1.1.8 and got this issue when creating a new bug.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks a lot
RJ
LeroyBrown

Post by LeroyBrown »

OK, so I am running 1.2.0 and am still seeing this security token junk.

Any ideas? Anyone?
Blue-Pheonix

Post by Blue-Pheonix »

I too am getting this error. I installed 1.2.0 yesterday, was getting things all set up and everything seemed to be okay. When I went back just now to log back in and finish setting up my project, I cannot log in. I get the error: Your account may be disabled or blocked or the username/password you entered is incorrect.

I then use the forgot password link, enter my information, and get the error:
APPLICATION ERROR #2800
Invalid form security token. Did you submit the form twice by accident?

Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.

I also get this if I try to create a new user.
daYonyon

Post by daYonyon »

Hi,

I just installed Mantisbt and have same error.

Any issu for this ?
thehandyman33

Post by thehandyman33 »

I'm seeing this message when logged in as an admin, especially when I take a long time to submit a bug note (like, for example, while I'm working on the bug). I'm running the latest release.

The most annoying this about this stupid error is that after hitting "back" you are greeted with an empty form... all text erased. I've wasted so much time because of this very annoying bug.
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

You can disable this security feature by adding the following line to file config_inc.php

Code: Select all

$g_form_security_validation = OFF;
But be aware that this might be a security risk because this is used to prevent cross-site request forgery.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
thehandyman33

Post by thehandyman33 »

Thanks. Unfortunately I'm forced to choose between reduced security and basic usability, I have to pick usability.
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

thehandyman33 wrote:especially when I take a long time to submit a bug note (like, for example, while I'm working on the bug).
You should also check your PHP configuration (php.ini)
look for session.gc_maxlifetime and check whether setting this to a higher value fixes the problem
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
thehandyman33

Post by thehandyman33 »

Unfortunately this Mantis install is on shared hosting, but thanks for the tip.