[1.1.1]don't send E-mail to some administrators

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

shalon

[1.1.1]don't send E-mail to some administrators

Post by shalon »

I won't to send E-mail to some administrators in a project. because some of them are not belong to this project. I know we can set in the configuration option, but I don't know the configuration name and how to set. Please do me a favor.
And If some one knows where or which documents can get the information about the configuration name that can set in the configuration option, and what their values, please tell me.
Thank you very much!
jb_mantis

Re: [1.1.1]don't send E-mail to some administrators

Post by jb_mantis »

Not sure exactly what you are saying, but here are some things to consider.

Do you really need several administrators? Maybe they could be Managers instead?

Emails are controlled on the Manage -> Manage Configuration -> Email Notifications page. First, review your settings for the "All Projects" scope and make sure they are what you want them to be for projects by default. Then, change the scope to one of the projects you want to customize further. So, in Project A, you might see all the checkboxes under the Administrator access-level enabled. If you do not want Administrators receiving these emails, uncheck them. To my knowledge, you cannot prevent specific Administrators from receiving the emails. It's an all-or-nothing situation. This is why I suggest making people Managers instead. You can make someone a Manager to specific projects, while an Administrator is a global access level and cannot be set per project.
-Joe
Mantis Version: 1.1.2
Disclaimer: Answers are based on the Mantis version above and may be inaccurate for newer/older versions which may have different configuration options and/or functionality.