Problems with feedback and acknowledged

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

yduma

Problems with feedback and acknowledged

Post by yduma »

Hi!

I am using Mantis and have next problem.

When some user ( with administrator access level) feedback to me some issue, and after that I ( administrator too) add some notes, first user don't recive email notification that some notes to issue added.

With acknowledged status too.

Can you help me?

Mantis version 1.1.2
jb_mantis

Re: Problems with feedback and acknowledged

Post by jb_mantis »

Review your settings on the Manage -> Manage Configuration -> Email Notifications page.
If you want all Administrators to receive notifications about all notes added to all issues, check the box under Administrators for the "email on note added" option. If that is not how you want things and you are wondering why the other Administrator is not getting a notification about the note you added, it would be because the Administrator has no relationship to the issue. To have a relationship to the issue, the user must either be the issue reporter, the issue handler/assignee, be monitoring the issue, or has posted a note to the issue. Each of those relationships has a column on the "Email notifications" page. If your user has one of those relationships to the issue, the "email on note added" must not be enabled for that relationship. If the user has no relationship, they will not get a notification, unless their access level is setup to receive notifications for all issues.
-Joe
Mantis Version: 1.1.2
Disclaimer: Answers are based on the Mantis version above and may be inaccurate for newer/older versions which may have different configuration options and/or functionality.