1.20rc1 Install issues

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

coop3dw

1.20rc1 Install issues

Post by coop3dw »

I'm having some problems getting 1.20 rc1 to work properly.

I currently have a 1.18 version in production on the same box using IIS on port 80 and it's working normally. For the 1.20rc1 install ...I created a new directory and unzip the files into it (mantis120rc1). I then ran install.php from the admin directory and I entered all the required info on the install.php page using a new MySQL db name (mantis120rc1) and hit the install button. A short time later I received conformation with all green boxes that the install had completed successfully. However, when I went to the main login screen I received several errors (listed below) at the top of the page.

I'm sure it's probably something simple that I'm over looking but after trying serval fresh installs (downloaded new 1.20rc1 zip and deleted db each time) with the exact same outcome...I'm not sure how to fix the issue. I don't think it's the settings for IIS ether because I pointed the working 1.18 version web site to the mantis120rc1 directory (in IIS) and I get the same errors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

System Info:
Windows 2003 R2 Enterprise Server (Virtual Server)
Mantis: 1.20.RC 1
IIS 6 (using port 8089 pointing to mantis120rc1 directory and using php extension)
PHP 5.2.9
MySQL 5.1.34

Errors:
SYSTEM WARNING: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: missing ) at offset 126

SYSTEM WARNING: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: missing ) at offset 84

SYSTEM WARNING: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: missing ) at offset 126

SYSTEM WARNING: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: missing ) at offset 84
twilley

Re: 1.20rc1 Install issues

Post by twilley »

I qam having a similar issue except it is:
SYSTEM WARNING: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: PCRE does not support \L, \l, \N, \P, \p, \U, \u, or \X at offset 98

Did you ever resolve this?
vboctor
Site Admin

Re: 1.20rc1 Install issues

Post by vboctor »

This is probably fixed in 1.2.0rc2.
Migrate your MantisBT to the MantisHub Cloud