Cannot add a new bug

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

encohen

Cannot add a new bug

Post by encohen »

I am having trouble when I ported mantis to a new pc, which is running Windows XP pro, like the old one. When I bring up the login page I get this error:

SYSTEM WARNING: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(C:\DOCUME~1\encohen\LOCALS~1\Temp\php\session\sess_2n9ruqa1i9h97pn87feqppapg1, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2)

SYSTEM WARNING: Unknown: open(C:\DOCUME~1\encohen\LOCALS~1\Temp\php\session\sess_2n9ruqa1i9h97pn87feqppapg1, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2)

SYSTEM WARNING: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (C:\DOCUME~1\encohen\LOCALS~1\Temp\php\session)

When I try and add a new issue, I get this error:

APPLICATION ERROR #2800

Invalid form security token. Did you submit the form twice by accident?

Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.

And

SYSTEM WARNING: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(C:\DOCUME~1\encohen\LOCALS~1\Temp\php\session\sess_2n9ruqa1i9h97pn87feqppapg1, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2)

I have backed up the db, and did a clean install and the restored the data to mysql (version 5.1.36), I did the same with Apache (version 2.2.11) and php version is 5.2.5. Anyone have any ideas?

Ed Cohen
encohen

Re: Cannot add a new bug fixed

Post by encohen »

Well, I compared my php versions between my 2 pcs. The pc that has Mantis working has PHP 5.2.6, on the pc where I was having trouble the php version is 5.2.11. I uninstalled php and reinstalled php 5.2.6 and it worked. Any comments?

Ed Cohen