Project Description

Post about your customizations to share with others.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

Mmarouane89

Project Description

Post by Mmarouane89 »

Hello,
When i add a project i want customize the fileds i want for example add some fields like: manager project name, project date ........ how i can do theses ?
atrol
Site Admin

Re: Project Description

Post by atrol »

This is not possible out of the box but a known feature request, see https://www.mantisbt.org/bugs/view.php?id=8655
You could write a plugin to get this feature.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
Mmarouane89

Post by Mmarouane89 »

But how i can add a plugin ? and how i can call this fields in bug page for example ? thanks :D
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
Mmarouane89

Post by Mmarouane89 »

thanks atrol :)
bradb

Post by bradb »

That bug entry says "Assign custom fields to projects is available in newer versions." which is not true, or more likely a misunderstanding. Custom BUG fields per project are not the same thing as custom PROJECT fields.

Is the correct process to reopen that bug somehow, or to make a new one that relates to it? It's marked "fixed" but it isn't, or at least, this issue of custom project fields is not fixed.
Adeline

Post by Adeline »

bradb wrote:That bug entry says "Assign custom fields to projects is available in newer versions." which is not true, or more likely a misunderstanding. Custom BUG fields per project are not the same thing as custom PROJECT fields.

Is the correct process to reopen that bug somehow, or to make a new one that relates to it? It's marked "fixed" but it isn't, or at least, this issue of custom project fields is not fixed.
Same here i can see it says fixed but for me it crashes after i run the project.