view_issues_page_colums not found

Post about your customizations to share with others.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

highke

view_issues_page_colums not found

Post by highke »

Hi,

I am trying to customize the view issues page to add two columns. I think I followed the directions on how to update the columns correctly. I selected my username, and the project name, in the configuratation option is typed 'view_issues_page_columns' (without the single ticks), type = default and the values I entered were: array('selection','edit', 'priority','id','sponsorship_total','bugnotes_count','attachment', 'category','severity', 'status','custom_Developer','custom_Prd Move Date','last_updated','summary')

When I set the configuration button I received the following error: Configuration option 'view_issues_page_columns ' not found.

Any idea on what I am doing wrong?

thanks
kevin
vzw614

Re: view_issues_page_colums not found

Post by vzw614 »

When we added custom fields we just modifed $g_view_issues_page_columns in config_inc.php instead of doing it via the web interface.

I remember reading somewhere that there was an issue in the web interface when entering an array. Be sure you don't have any space after the word array and the opening paren. Other than that I don't know what you might be doing wrong on the web interface.
highke

Post by highke »

Thanks.. I don't have access on the sever to modify the php config file so I have to use the UI :(

I managed to change the view issues for another project a few months ago but I don't remember how I did it. :x
highke

Post by highke »

I was able to get it to work. I had to type the configuration option instead of copy and pasteing it..