How to make user only view the assigned issus?

Post about your customizations to share with others.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

deatheo

How to make user only view the assigned issus?

Post by deatheo »

as title say
Now I build my mantis syatem, and the one report an issue. I want the issue only can be see by the user I want to assign to. and other user can not see the issue. I have tried the private issue, but it can only limit a part of people, and my hope is to allow only one people to see the issue. How can I do?

Mantis version:Mantis 1.1.8
vboctor
Site Admin

Re: How to make user only view the assigned issus?

Post by vboctor »

You can only limit reporters to see the issues they reported. You can't limit handlers to only see the issues they are assigned.
Migrate your MantisBT to the MantisHub Cloud
jshari2002

Post by jshari2002 »

Hi

I have reported an issue and assigned it to a particular user. But another user itself are able to assign it to themselves. I dont want it to happen. Only the admin should have the rights to assign the users and change users. We may feel problems if the users are able to change the assigned users. Please reply as soon as possible.
jshari2002

Post by jshari2002 »

Hi

Can anybody tell the exact flow of how to assign the bug for a user both public and private. I want the bugs to be viewed only to the users that has been assigned.
Please instruct how to assign a bug systematically for a user and further proceedings.