Not able to open login_page.php

General discussion of Mantis.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

Amitpal

Not able to open login_page.php

Post by Amitpal »

i have downloaded "mantis-1.0.0rc1" from Mantisbt.org.
And configured it on PHP5.04, Mysql 4.02 and using web server Apache 2.
I'm not able to open login_page.php; every time i open it n page is redireted to install.php
plz help as soon as possible.
the check.php file shows ever thing GOOD.

reply as soon as possible
vboctor
Site Admin

Post by vboctor »

Do you have a config_inc.php file in the Mantis root directory?

Regards,
Victor
Mantis to Go?
http://www.futureware.biz/mantisconnect/
thraxisp
Developer

Post by thraxisp »

Has the database been initialized? install.php will do this.
--
Glenn Henshaw Logical Outcome Ltd.
Mantis developer and user w: http://www.logicaloutcome.ca
Amitpal

yes! database is created

Post by Amitpal »

hi!
Yes! i configure the config files and database is also created. and i change the name of the database in config file.

i got the solution of this actually i changed the redirection code, in the core.php file.

But the next problem i faceing is Email is not sent. Plz Let me know wat i should do. i got the errors in query wen a new account is created thats is

APPLICATION ERROR #401

Database query failed. Error received from database was #1054: Unknown column 'email_on_new_min_severity' in 'field list' for the query: INSERT INTO mantis_user_pref_table
(user_id, project_id, default_profile, default_project, advanced_report, advanced_view, advanced_update, refresh_delay, redirect_delay, bugnote_order, email_on_new, email_on_assigned, email_on_feedback, email_on_resolved, email_on_closed, email_on_reopened, email_on_bugnote, email_on_status, email_on_priority, email_on_new_min_severity, email_on_assigned_min_severity, email_on_feedback_min_severity, email_on_resolved_min_severity, email_on_closed_min_severity, email_on_reopened_min_severity, email_on_bugnote_min_severity, email_on_status_min_severity, email_on_priority_min_severity, email_bugnote_limit, language)
VALUES
('5', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '30', '2', 'ASC', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', 'english')

thraxisp wrote:Has the database been initialized? install.php will do this.
thraxisp
Developer

Post by thraxisp »

This was not a new installation then. When you upgrade versions of mantis, you need to run the admin/upgrade.php script. This will upgrade the database schema to the current version.
--
Glenn Henshaw Logical Outcome Ltd.
Mantis developer and user w: http://www.logicaloutcome.ca