installation on MS SqlServer issue

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

ghirschy

installation on MS SqlServer issue

Post by ghirschy »

Hello
I'm installing Mantis 2.4 last version on a virtual machine with windows7 and iis. I have other applications on the iis.

I have 2 questions.
1) 87 is the port for Mantis, i can acces http://localhost:87/admin/install.php from IE but not from firefox, any idea?

2) I try to install using a Database from MS SqlServer in other machine, I have set a correcto user and password to create the DataBase. I check this with a udl file. In the installation i got the "BAD Does administrative user have access to the database? ( )"

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks
atrol
Site Admin

Re: installation on MS SqlServer issue

Post by atrol »

ghirschy wrote: 15 May 2018, 18:03 I'm installing Mantis 2.4 last version
I assume this is a typo and should be 2.14.0, as 2.4 is not the last version.
ghirschy wrote: 15 May 2018, 18:03 1) 87 is the port for Mantis, i can acces http://localhost:87/admin/install.php from IE but not from firefox, any idea?
No idea, check web server logs and browser console for errors and warnings.
If there is nothing obvious, maybe you have installed a Firefox plugin which causes the problem.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
ghirschy

Re: installation on MS SqlServer issue

Post by ghirschy »

atrol wrote: 17 May 2018, 07:07 ghirschy wrote: ↑
May 15, 2018 3:03 pm
I'm installing Mantis 2.4 last version

I assume this is a typo and should be 2.14.0, as 2.4 is not the last version.
Yes it's a typo. And the problem is solved, a driver was missing.
atrol wrote: 17 May 2018, 07:07 No idea, check web server logs and browser console for errors and warnings.
If there is nothing obvious, maybe you have installed a Firefox plugin which causes the problem.
Nothing odd in the firefeox, i have the same problem with chrome. I will investigate more about it, if a solution is found i will post again.

Thanks