Updated wiki plugin list

General discussion about MantisBT Plugins

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

Starbuck

Updated wiki plugin list

Post by Starbuck »

The wiki plugins page was just updated to include many plugins that are hosted by the MantisBT GitHub account. Please feel free to suggest other updates here.

None of the plugin-specific pages in the wiki were updated in this update. There is no information for some plugins and it's tough to get current info for others. If you do have more current information, please post here. A Link to your source of information is important, as we want to make sure we're providing useful information.
If you want Mantis to work differently, use or create a plugin. Visit the Plugins forums.
Ask developers to create a plugin that you need - and motivate them to help you!
David_B

Re: Updated wiki plugin list

Post by David_B »

I'm not sure if this is relevant here because this is a very old post, but I use Mantis with PractiTest and couldn't find any documentation explaining how does the integration work anywhere on the Mantis site. Eventually, I was able to find the necessary information on PractiTest's website. If you want to upload it somewhere for the sake people that uses the integration, you can find the guide here: https://www.practitest.com/help/integrations/mantis/
Starbuck

Re: Updated wiki plugin list

Post by Starbuck »

Thanks for the info David. I'll add a note in the wiki as time permits!
If you want Mantis to work differently, use or create a plugin. Visit the Plugins forums.
Ask developers to create a plugin that you need - and motivate them to help you!