SVN post-commit Integration failure

General discussion of Mantis.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

chrisw

SVN post-commit Integration failure

Post by chrisw »

I have an existing deployment of subversion and Mantis and the post-commit hooks in SVN work just fine with MantisBT.

I am migrating to a new server and both SVN and Mantis are functioning correctly. However, the post-commit hooks are not working with the ../scripts/checkin.php file.

Situation
  • I copied the Mantis directory and db from the old to the new host - residing in the same directory structure on the new as in the old. The MantisBT UI works just fine.
  • I installed a new version of SVN on the new server (old 1.6, new 1.7) and imported the repos. SVN works just fine for versioning control, checking in/out, etc.
  • The post-commit hook configuration file was copied from the old to the new server.
  • File system permissions have been matched between the old and the new server
  • db access is functioning properly - and have tried with root db access and the same issues occur.
Situation: when a file is checked into the repo, the post-commit hook fails with the following error:

Code: Select all

Warning: post-commit hook failed (exit code 255) with no output.
Running the ../scripts/checkin.php file from the command prompt, I get the following error:

Code: Select all

APPLICATION ERROR #400: Database connection failed. Error received from database was #0. PHP Support for database is not enabled.
The db logs are not reporting any errors, warnings, info messages, etc. ManitsBT works fine from the UI.

TIA for any suggestions, pointers, etc.