About uploading files to the folder under the specified directory when creating a new project

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

duongnvm

About uploading files to the folder under the specified directory when creating a new project

Post by duongnvm »

I have configured Mantis to store attachments on disk in the configuration file config_inc.php.
- $g_file_upload_method = DISK;
- $g_absolute_path_default_upload_folder = 'C:\AppServ\www\mantis\datafile\\';

With this configuration, the file has now been successfully attached to the problem.

However, I want each project to need to manage attachments in a separate folder, so in the step of updating project information, the Upload File Path field adds its own folder name, for example to “C:\AppServ \www\mantis\datafile\demo", but clicking the "Add Project" button results in the error message "Invalid upload path. Directory either does not exist or not writable to webserver.”

Is there a way to create a separate folder to store project attachments right at the project creation step!?

PS:
- Full permissions for the folder “'C:\AppServ\www\mantis\datafile” have been granted to everyone.
- If you create your own folder first in the operating system, the above message will not appear.
cas

Re: About uploading files to the folder under the specified directory when creating a new project

Post by cas »

what is your entry for this upload path within the project settings?
duongnvm

Re: About uploading files to the folder under the specified directory when creating a new project

Post by duongnvm »

cas wrote: 17 Feb 2022, 10:41 what is your entry for this upload path within the project settings?
Upload File Path = C:\AppServ \www\mantis\datafile\demo

PS:
- This directory C:\AppServ\www\mantis\datafile => Okay.
- I want to create "demo" folder as a subfolder of "C:\AppServ\www\mantis\datafile" when creating the project.
cas

Post by cas »

This is what I have:
C:/AppServ/www/mantis/datafile/demo/\
duongnvm

Post by duongnvm »

cas wrote: 21 Feb 2022, 13:27 This is what I have:
C:/AppServ/www/mantis/datafile/demo/\
Thanks cas!
I have tried the following, but still failed:
- C:\AppServ\www\mantis\datafile\demo
- C:\AppServ\www\mantis\datafile\demo\
- C:\AppServ\www\mantis\datafile\demo\\
Even try:
- C:/AppServ/www/mantis/datafile/demo
- C:/AppServ/www/mantis/datafile/demo/
- C:/AppServ/www/mantis/datafile/demo/\

PS: Windows 10 64bit operating system
Now I am using the directory as configured in the file as "C:\AppServ\www\mantis\datafile".