Has anyone cutomized my_vew_inc to break out 'inprogress' items to their own section

Post about your customizations to share with others.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

josephmmorgan

Has anyone cutomized my_vew_inc to break out 'inprogress' items to their own section

Post by josephmmorgan »

Using Mantis 2.19, and I have made a customization on my_view_page.php and my_view_inc.php to remove the timeline and show two columns on the screen. On the left side, I have all issues assigned to me. On the right side, I have two sections for "resolved" and "unassigned".

What I'd like to do is to show add the 'inprogress' items in their own section on the right side above the "resolved".

Positioning is not the problem. Figuring out how Mantis breaks these status elements out is the key, and I'm not a PHP expert by any means.

From looking at the code, though, I was able to add a new section, but it is untitled and is listing essentially the same thing as the "Assigned" box. It appears I need to add something to the $c_filter array and also maybe create a new filtering method, something like "filter_inprogress(...)". Of course, I'll need some kind of $c_filter['inprogress'] too, but I'm not there yet.

Am I on the right track?
cas

Re: Has anyone cutomized my_vew_inc to break out 'inprogress' items to their own section

Post by cas »

Think the best way is to create a plugin and add an EVENT to my_view_page.php.
Your new block you then can take care of in a separate script.
For the query you need to filter on those status'ses that for you mean in progress, something like status>10 and status<80.
I have such script for you if you like, just need to adjust the query in that case.
If you want it, send me a PM with your email
josephmmorgan

Re: Has anyone cutomized my_vew_inc to break out 'inprogress' items to their own section

Post by josephmmorgan »

Sounds like a good plan, though I don't know much about plugins either. For me, In Progress is simply a status = 60, so it should be pretty easy.

Give me a moment to find out how to send a private mail... and I'll get my email to you.
cas

Post by cas »

Since you already are working in source code, you can achieve same result with a simple include :mrgreen:
cas

Post by cas »

Just click on my name and you find an option to send a PM