Access a REPORTER to see a bug informed from other user

Post about your customizations to share with others.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

jcgallardo

Access a REPORTER to see a bug informed from other user

Post by jcgallardo »

Hi,

I have a user A with REPORTER permissions and I need that this user can see only bugs reported by him and other specifics bugs reported by other user B.

I have trying with 'Monitoring', user B add the user A to list of users monitoring a bug created by user B, but this doesnt run. User A cant see this bug

The user A only can see bugs reported by him.

What can I do to access user A to see specifics bugs reportede by user B?

Thanks in advance
cas

Re: Access a REPORTER to see a bug informed from other user

Post by cas »

is that within the same project or across various projects? What is the status of those projects?
jcgallardo

Post by jcgallardo »

The user A is INFORMER to all projects opened in the mantisbt.

I have done the test using 2 bugs for the same project:
- bug 1 created for user A, when I added the user A to the list os users monitorizing the bug, user A can see the bug in Mi view-Monitorized for me.
- bug 2 created for user B, when user B added the user A to the list os users monitorizing the bug, user A cant see the bug in Mi view-Monitorized for me. If user A tried to access to bug 2, MantisBT respond that user A doesnt have permision.

I need a profile to users that can see ONLY the bugs created for him or added to list of users monitoring the bug.

We are using MantisBT 2.18.0
jcgallardo

Post by jcgallardo »

I have seen in this mantis bug ( https://www.mantisbt.org/bugs/view.php?id=15466 ) that it was the normal behaviour in 2.18 and it was resolved in newest version.

I will have to upgrade my mantisbt installation.