Report KPI on tickets status history

Post about your customizations to share with others.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

hejizow

Report KPI on tickets status history

Post by hejizow »

Hello,

I would like to export kpis on a ticket for each state it can be

Example: a request spends 2 days in "New", then 3 days in "In progress" then goes into "In clarification" for 10 days, then again "In progress" for 5 days, then "Pending LOL" for 1 day --> I want the KPIs to show the following timelines:
Delay New: 2 days
Delay (in progress): 8 days (3+5)
Delay (in clarification): 10 days
Delay LOL: 1 day
But I don't want these delays to appear as fields that will pollute the interface --> they have to be hidden for reporters and resolvers.

Optionnaly:
On the other hand, managers must have their hands on them to correct them if necessary (for example if a status error --> need to manually correct the workflow and therefore the deadline).

Can anyone help me ?
I tried to create custom_fields, but I don't really know how to operate.

Thank you
cas

Re: Report KPI on tickets status history

Post by cas »

If you would not need corrections, you could simply create a report on the history table which would give you the overview.
In that case no need for extra fields.
On the other hand, tickets may ping-pong between various stages so you would need to work with some key statuses to keep it workable.
hejizow

Post by hejizow »

I need to implement this solution in each ticket opened, managers need to see it on the ticket

Do you think that is possible ?
cas

Post by cas »

Currently you only have the history section available which does not give you the information in days as requested. For that you will need a plugin :mrgreen: