View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0023796||mantisbt||reports||public||2018-01-09 04:45||2018-02-06 21:17|
|Target Version||2.11.0||Fixed in Version||2.11.0|
|Summary||0023796: Filter links for resolved/closed custom statuses in Summary By Status report are incorrect|
We customized the status values and added additional resolved status.
At page Summary -> By Status -> Resolved, for example,
Both links would turn the filter to have status set as #58 rather than #59 or 0000063.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Looks like summary_print_by_enum() is tagging an extra
Can you please provide your settings for
@imq nevermind the request for additional information, I can reproduce the problem.
Clearing product version as the problem exists since the introduction of the hyperlinks in this report, 13 years ago... MantisBT master b51d5398
I tested the change in 0023796:0058513 and seems there were some more fields having the same issue:
Apologies, I didn't test my code thoroughly and failed to notice that the piece of code I updated was actually duplicated further down in the function, so my fix is only partial. I'll update the PR later.
@imq I have pushed an updated version of the branch which I believe addresses the problem in the Closed and Total columns you mentioned in 0023796:0058515. Could you please test and let me know if the issue is fixed now ?
MantisBT: master 51e159c4
2018-01-20 19:31:46Details Diff
|Fix resolved/closed links for summary by status
When using custom statuses higher than bug_resolved_status_threshold,
the filter links for figures in the Summary page's "By Status" report
are incorrect for the Resolved and Closed columns.
This is caused by summary_print_by_enum() adding an extra 'status'
query parameter set to bug_resolved_status_threshold /
bug_closed_status_threshold (depending on the column being processed),
which overrides the status set for the row.
The code now skips adding the 'status' query parameter when processing
the Status enum, and only does it when processing other enums.
|mod - core/summary_api.php||Diff File|
|2018-01-09 04:45||imq||New Issue|
|2018-01-09 09:39||dregad||Status||new => feedback|
|2018-01-09 09:39||dregad||Note Added: 0058510|
|2018-01-09 10:29||dregad||Assigned To||=> dregad|
|2018-01-09 10:29||dregad||Status||feedback => confirmed|
|2018-01-09 10:29||dregad||Note Added: 0058511|
|2018-01-09 10:45||dregad||Status||confirmed => assigned|
|2018-01-09 10:45||dregad||Category||customization => reports|
|2018-01-09 10:45||dregad||Product Version||2.9.0 =>|
|2018-01-09 10:45||dregad||Target Version||=> 2.11.0|
|2018-01-09 10:45||dregad||Note Added: 0058512|
|2018-01-09 11:02||dregad||Summary||Links to customized resolved / closed statuses in Summary page are not generated promptly => Filter links for resolved/closed custom statuses in Summary By Status report are incorrect|
|2018-01-09 11:02||dregad||Note Added: 0058513|
|2018-01-09 21:29||imq||Note Added: 0058515|
|2018-01-10 09:34||dregad||Note Added: 0058523|
|2018-01-24 13:35||dregad||Note Added: 0058603|
|2018-02-01 12:03||dregad||Changeset attached||=> MantisBT master 51e159c4|
|2018-02-01 12:03||dregad||Status||assigned => resolved|
|2018-02-01 12:03||dregad||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2018-02-01 12:03||dregad||Fixed in Version||=> 2.11.0|
|2018-02-06 21:17||vboctor||Status||resolved => closed|