View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0008888||mantisbt||localization||public||2008-02-14 03:34||2020-03-10 17:23|
|Status||closed||Resolution||no change required|
|Summary||0008888: Wrong configuration-result|
The function "config_get()" returns a wrong result, if type = "complex" and serialized string contains umlaute.
Solution: Using utf8_decode()
See core/config_api.php, line 128-130
|Steps To Reproduce|
serialized string in db:
Changing status by using actiongroup results bug_actiongroup_status-error
|Tags||No tags attached.|
I've confirmed this fix. It should be applied to both core/config_api.php and adm_config_report.php.
Unserialize with utf8 content will get trouble. To fix it, try the code below:
@bitplus, can you please explain your suggested fix.
Sorry, vboctor, I don't know the detail of this solution. Maybe it is a bug of PHP. I learned from the user contributed notes of php user manual http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.unserialize.php#84730. And it works fine for me.
Paul, please check this. May have been fixed with all the UTF-8 work you've been doing for 1.2.
This problem is only there because the configuration is saved in the current admins language.
Each time I have to change my config I do this with an admin account that has english as language set.
We are resolving this issue as "no change required", because it was reported against an old version of MantisBT which is no longer supported.
We recommend that you upgrade to the latest stable version ; if after doing so the problem still exists, do not hesitate to reopen the issue.
|2008-02-14 03:34||cheater||New Issue|
|2008-02-19 04:07||vboctor||Status||new => assigned|
|2008-02-19 04:07||vboctor||Assigned To||=> vboctor|
|2008-02-21 04:28||vboctor||Note Added: 0017137|
|2008-11-06 19:06||bitplus||Note Added: 0019793|
|2008-11-06 21:06||vboctor||Note Added: 0019794|
|2008-11-07 09:12||bitplus||Note Added: 0019800|
|2009-06-30 22:04||vboctor||Assigned To||vboctor =>|
|2009-06-30 22:04||vboctor||Status||assigned => new|
|2009-06-30 22:04||vboctor||Category||bugtracker => localization|
|2009-07-06 19:07||siebrand||Note Added: 0022430|
|2009-07-06 19:07||siebrand||Assigned To||=> grangeway|
|2009-07-06 19:07||siebrand||Status||new => assigned|
|2009-07-16 04:55||stevecharon||Note Added: 0022515|
|2014-11-07 16:17||atrol||Assigned To||grangeway =>|
|2014-11-07 16:17||atrol||Status||assigned => new|
|2020-02-25 11:08||dregad||Steps to Reproduce Updated||View Revisions|
|2020-02-25 11:09||dregad||Assigned To||=> dregad|
|2020-02-25 11:09||dregad||Status||new => resolved|
|2020-02-25 11:09||dregad||Resolution||open => no change required|
|2020-02-25 11:09||dregad||Note Added: 0063689|
|2020-03-10 17:23||atrol||Status||resolved => closed|