View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0025641||mantisbt||sub-projects||public||2019-03-23 07:29||2019-04-08 10:35|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Summary||0025641: Refactor project hierarchy|
I open this issue to track the changes proposed in PR :
This is a rewrite of the core logic to represent the projects/subprojects hierarchy.
A number of other apis have been touched. A lot of cleaning of recurrent code that deals with project/subprojects, is now unnecessary and delegated to the hierarchy_api/graph class.
This is a work in progress, and posted for feedback.
There are still some points to clear up regarding behaviour of inheritance, disabled projects, etc. I have created some issues in the tracker as i found them. This could be a good time to discuss those and set a ruling for those scenarios.
This issue can be linked to other individual, related, issues, regarding projects/hierarchy problems and inconsistencies
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|related to||0025637||new||Inconsistency: user_get_allaccessible(sub)projects forces exclusion of disabled projects|
|related to||0025639||new||Get project should return subprojects (enabled/disabled, all descendents/childs only) on demand|
|related to||0025564||new||Issues in disabled projects are accessible|
|related to||0025563||new||Subprojects of a disabled project are not accesible through projects menu|
|related to||0025536||new||Inheritance of versions follow "inherit categories" relations, but it's not documented|
|related to||0025479||new||'private_project_threshold' shouldn't be evaluated for specific projects or users|
|related to||0025507||new||global categories inheritance|
|related to||0025480||new||Subproject of a disabled project behave inconsistently|
|related to||0008663||new||Multiparent projects not prune in project list|